Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why Women Should Go Out with Men Who Have Foot Fetishes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why Women Should Go Out with Men Who Have Foot Fetishes
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just seeing what guys said about the breasts and body parts made me think of this one
hey guys i got one for you.
i left out number 11.
11. because pedicures cost a lot less then breast emplants
12. all you need to wear is a cheap pair of flipflops and we will think they are the sexiest pair of shoes you have

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely agree with ghost,especially on those ones:

quote:
Originally posted by ghost:

4. your man wont cheat on you because he already has what he wants
5. you will have possibly complete control over him
6. you will always win the argument just by waving your feet in his face
10. it wont take much to get him excited, maybe just a dangle,toespread,or wiggle

and if on one hand I agree with this one,posted by popsicletoes:

quote:
u can sexually tease and torment your guy in public and no one else might even catch on
on the other hand i am wondering: isn't (especially for a girl) having him CATCHED in public one of the funniest parts about this? [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have got what a believe is a very important one.
in those days when you lady don't want to have sex, but you still want to please us, all you have to do is, let us have our way with youe feet. in my case, sometimes, that's all i need.
i do that all the time. in those days my wife is no into it, she knows that she can still please me by just putting her feet in my face while i kiss, lick, inhale and jerk off.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links