Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has your foot fetish evolved? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has your foot fetish evolved?
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neanderthal checking in. hehe Mine hasn't evolved, and if anything I'd have to say that it has actually devolved in a sense because my fetish today is far more narrowly-focused and much more challenging to satisfy than it ever was years ago when I started out as a fledgling fetishist.

Same here, CJ. Only a relative few really make me go gah gah these days.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say mine has de-evolved as well. I used to be obsessed with beautiful, petite, well-taken care of feet and toes. Ya know, smooth with a very fresh scent of lotion or berries. The very sight of pretty, young (legal) girls' feet used to give me a hard-on everytime!! Now I've changed... I'm so partial to mature, un-pedicured, large, nasty, somewhat dry feet, toes, and SOLES. And if they smell really, really sweaty and bad, then the better it is for me. I'm ashamed of my foot fetish, but it's alright. Just dont go the route that my fetish did. [Cry]

I sure do miss the urge to pursue beautiful, model-worthy, fresh-scented feet...

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never be ashamed of your foot fetish. Never.

Anyways, according to Zamora, I'm a Class 1 footman, and as such, my preferences really haven't changed much. I do appreciate soles a whole lot more than I used to, probably because you barely see them in public.

Something that's stayed with me since the very beginning is the way I experience feet. My favorite to way to view feet, live or otherwise, is when she is either sitting, or laying on her back. In actual experiences, she'll never be in any other positions than those. As well as that I want her feet to be side by side practically the whole time. On top of that, my spot to enjoy her feet is always laying besides her, facing the tops of her feet. The only other one I like is some sort of sole view if I'm unable to actually lay next to her.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive always been a heel and sole kind of guy. nut now since i compliment mature older woman on there toes, im just as much a toe lover as a heel and sole lover

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links