Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » question for the foot men (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: question for the foot men
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
humm ghost your friend's really have some sexy feet [Drool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ahve never bought anything mail order as far as used shoes, stockings, etc. Not because I don't liek the idea, I was with a woman a while back and we would trade used hose with another couple we knew but who lived far away, but buying it? Never. When we talk about someone selling something like that. we are immediately talking business, while you may be legit, many could be sending you anything. There is no proof that they were actually worn by the person who claims to be wearing them. I would much rather have worn stocking from someone I knew personally or at least an item I knew definately was worn by her. I have had women in the past who let me have thier knee-hi stockings and such when I asked them. That was a big turn on because I know for a fact who has worn it, as well as the fact as to weather or not this person practices good hygene or not. How do you know someone sending you soemthing in the mail doesnt have some terrible skin disease?
Next, it's Princible. Some people who sell pics, stockings, shoes, etc. May genuinely be into feet, but there are many who simply want to make a marker out of us foot men. Granted, we sometimes take what we can get, but I am a little reluctant to make merchandice of myself just for someone else's monetary gain.
just my .02

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have foot fetish not a shoe fetish not being rude its just not my thing
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
There is no proof that they were actually worn by the person who claims to be wearing them.

I agree, and also would not purchase stuff anonymously off the net. In my case I was negotiating with a well-known foot gal whom I would totally trust to fulfill the agreement.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links