Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » i cant beleive this happen today (girl in my class part2) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: i cant beleive this happen today (girl in my class part2)
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any comments?

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how come know ones commenting?

--------------------

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so this girl has a boyfriend right? i would go lookin for another

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

no, i'm not really attracted to her i just like her feet. but yah i'm not going to mention her feet to her again.

--------------------

DreamFeet
Board Regular
Member # 13689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DreamFeet   Author's Homepage   Email DreamFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's simple as hell...girl likes you and you can have her if you want.
but the fact she doesn't like her feet can slow you down, it's a "break in your head" i suppose...

--------------------
DREAM FEET - Totaly Free and Clean Foot Fetish paradise!
Send us your amateur picture and earn 100$ easily!!! [Wink]
Find more, CLICK HERE!

Posts: 49 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angel wood, I was in your position and I wanted her feet knowing that she has a boyfriend I would be extremely careful. These things have a habit of blowing up in your face and ruining both your friendship with her and her relationship with her boyfriend. I agree with guitardrew:

quote:
go lookin for another
Leave 'lone mate.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
angel wood all i can say is that this happens many times as people always come off the wrong way. i've had this happen to me where girls flirt with me and get very close, then when i go in and make the move they gave me the "only friends speech". it happens, it sucks, but it happens. guys do it too. most of the time friends are only friends because of attraction and nothing else. so she may be attracted to you but not enjoy your foot fetish, or she could just see you as a friend and likes to flirt. most people flirt and act innocent or say they didnt realize they were doing it. its apart of life that sucks because we neevr know until we ask or make a move and then we usually get the answer we dont wanna hear. because of this i stopped taking things seriously although i was young when all this stuff happened. now that im older and more mature i dont let it bother me. i figure if they want me they will say something, so my advice to you is if shes playing games or acting different daily, then i would just leave it alone. if she's leading you on then pushing you away the easiest thing to do is backk off. it may not be something you wanna do but it will help you from questioning her and getting confused by her actions.
good luck , hope it works out well!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

thats true thanks

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links