Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Armpits anyone? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Armpits anyone?
rcl
Board Regular
Member # 4066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rcl   Email rcl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
armpits are interesting, i make it apart of sexual activity, both in tasteing and sniffing. it also depends on the right woman.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rcl
Board Regular
Member # 4066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rcl   Email rcl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
armpits are interesting, i make it apart of sexual activity, both in tasteing and sniffing. it also depends on the right woman.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Armpits, eh? Well, I am not into them, but I will not knock those who are. We all have something besides pretty feet that we like. Look at me, I dig ass/feet. [Big Grin] [Woot]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
popsicletoes
Foot Model
Member # 1105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for popsicletoes   Email popsicletoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long time, no see, reinforced.

Like I have said .. your face isn't that important because it will be under my feet most of the time LOL Just kidding. By the way , what excatly is the nfl nosetackle look. I am guessing it looks like a football player which is yummy. Always had a thing for their necks actually. Like they don't have them and their neck seems to go from the bottom of their face at an angle right into their shoulder. Now the nosetackle part ... does it mean your nose looks like it has been broken a few times ?? As long as it can still smell it is ok [Big Grin] If you are still a newly single guy I think we really need to find a way to hook up !!!!

Footman .. from the look of your really great avatars I am getting a feeling you may even like asses more than feet LOL

--------------------
we can hit the floor and go and explore those popsicletoes

Posts: 375 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by popsicletoes:
Footman .. from the look of your really great avatars I am getting a feeling you may even like asses more than feet LOL

Ha-Ha [Laugh] . It is about 40/60 (Ass/Feet) or 60/40 (Ass/Feet) on some days, but I will stay close to the 50/50 range. Popsi, it is like this, an attractive face gets my attention, the bootay seconds the motion and the pretty feet determines the final vote. From the top to the bottom [Wink] . This is my strategy for assessing whether I should approach the woman, strike up a conversation and refine my initial curiousity. Thanks for the comment on my avatars. I take a lot of pride in picking them out of my vault. It is like, hhmm... which one should I use this time? [Smile] Good to hear from you.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whaddaya mean 'LOL Just kidding??!!?

Don't kid about a thing like that! Say 'Who cares what you look like 'cause your face will be under my feet ALL the time anyway! PERIOD! [Big Grin]

And by the way, I haven't been in possesion of a proper neck since high school.
A nosetackle, because of the particular job one has to perform, must posses a certain build.
Theres no pleasing way to put it, imagine a tree stump or a fire hydrant....

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for such a great response. we as feetlovers or those who receive foot love (ie the ladies) can appreciate or at least respect a sexual attraction to armpits, it is in many ways like our feet fetish. If anyone wants to chat about the armpit thing please PM me!
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just think licking armpits is fun, I used to do it with my ex e were just having goofing around, nothing erotic or sexual, just fun
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links