Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girl Goes Nuts - Commits Assault, Throws Burrito! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Girl Goes Nuts - Commits Assault, Throws Burrito!
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mate she sounds like a weirdo. it just reminds me that some people are affraid of what they dont know about sometimes
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After the burito hit the pavement, you should have turned around and ask her if she'd then like to remove both her sandals, and squish the remaining burito pieces........LOLOLOLOL

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
With the posts I have seen since I have been here you have had far more Good experiences than bad. Your posts are always a pleasure to read and the pics and stories you share are Really good. Hey...at least you tried. You never know if you don't ask right?

Hello iluvfeet4me -

That's the key alright, just hoping to have more good experiences than bad. The way things have been going, I was overdue for something like this. Great to get it out of the way (get HER out of the way) and make room for another good one.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Scarlet -

Yes, I did mean 360 degrees, meaning it was as opposite as opposite can be. As to legal considerations, I would invite your attention to the fact that your examples are even more than "360 degrees" different than this:

1. There were no minors involved, as in the examples you site.

2. No physical contact occured (or was solicted), as in both your examples.

3. "Sexual Harrassment" laws are written for and apply to work place; do not apply and have no meaning (legal or otherwise) in public places between or relative to strangers.

4. Asking a girl for coffee and to see her feet in a public place, on a public street is just that. No possible legal ramifications whatsoever.

5. There was obviously no teacher-student relationship and this occured in public, on a public street, as opposed to a school or workplace of any kind.

6. Photographing a girl's feet IS NOT ILLEGAL! If you check around the internet a bit you will find millions of "foot photos" of all possible types.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
hahahaha, well Ben your reaction to all this is perfect I must say. The sooner we all realize what is really going on when these type of things happen (that the problem lie with HER, obviously her outlook on life in general isnt too healthy and her ignorance can be laughed at like Ben did here saying, "so.. you dont like coffee then?") the sooner we can all get out there and do what Ben is doing! Finding the humor in these things is not simply 'the positive way' to look at it, it simply is what it is from Ben's (or our) point of view because HE is not the one all worked up and angry. Too bad you caught her under some horrible circumstances Ben, but you suuure dont need any reassurance about anything with all the incredible footgirls who frequent your life. I think this is a great learning experience for all of us out there scared of girls' worst reactions, and how to handle them, it isnt the end of the world and next time youll be showing us yet another beauty!

Hello Guitardrew -

You hit the nail right on the head!

Your interpretation of this is precisely what I was hoping to convey by posting this and exactly what I came away from the experience with. The fact is, this is all pretty simple:

1. Girl goes nuts - her problem not mine / ours.
2. Girl and situation not worth worrying about. Walk away and it's done.
3. Situation, although not pleasant, presented an opportunity for levity "What's the matter, you don't drink coffee?" (and that WAS rewarding!)

Back in the car, back to normal - and eager to see what the next hour may bring!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello Scarlet -

Yes, I did mean 360 degrees, meaning it was as opposite as opposite can be. As to legal considerations, I would invite your attention to the fact that your examples are even more than "360 degrees" different than this:

1. There were no minors involved, as in the examples you site.

2. No physical contact occured (or was solicted), as in both your examples.

3. "Sexual Harrassment" laws are written for and apply to work place; do not apply and have no meaning (legal or otherwise) in public places between or relative to strangers.

4. Asking a girl for coffee and to see her feet in a public place, on a public street is just that. No possible legal ramifications whatsoever.

5. There was obviously no teacher-student relationship and this occured in public, on a public street, as opposed to a school or workplace of any kind.

6. Photographing a girl's feet IS NOT ILLEGAL! If you check around the internet a bit you will find millions of "foot photos" of all possible types.

There are plenty of harassment laws for outside the workplace. She called you a perv, she knew what you were up to, so if she reported it *would* be treated the same as someone asking her if he can photograph her nude. I'm not saying stop, but just realize the consequences if you do find someone like that who does pursue a report.

And with all due respect, it is 180 degrees. Doing a 360 puts you right back in the same spot you started from. You can not do an opposite 360. Opposite of a starting point is a 180. (90 turns you right or left, 180 turns you to opposite side, 360 is one complete circle)

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Hal -

It was a funny experience overall and these things don't happen very often. The last time, was almost a year ago and that was down in Portland. Like this, it was also a quick moment in time.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,

That was hillarious. The part where you said, "what's the matter, you don't drink coffee" had me nearly falling out of my seat [Laugh]

Ben, you do this as much as you and you're bound to run across a nut case. A more appropriate response on her part would have been a simple "no thank you". Fortunately, as you've pointed out, most of the women are beautiful, smart, nice, and accepting. Keep up the good work. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Scarlet -

You're still wrong, and (still) missed the entire point of the post. Also completely unaware of the legal ramifications of, and what constitutes "sexual harrassment". Like the incident itself. doesn't matter anymore.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
Ben,

That was hillarious. The part where you said, "what's the matter, you don't drink coffee" had me nearly falling out of my seat [Laugh]

Ben, you do this as much as you and you're bound to run across a nut case. A more appropriate response on her part would have been a simple "no thank you". Fortunately, as you've pointed out, most of the women are beautiful, smart, nice, and accepting. Keep up the good work. [Thumbs Up]

Hello Lambskin -

That's pretty much it! Do this often enough and you will certainly come across an isolated nut case from time to time.

What has always been interesting to me (and gratifying) is the fact that girls (in my view) are VERY dear people and very good at finding nice ways to say "no thank you". In my efforts out here, I do come across girls who are not interested - and those who think this is absolutely crazy ... yet even they are usually kind and polite in their refusal, almost always.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please forgive me for sounding a little conservative, Ben, but consider these things:
You are VERY open about asking girls to let you photograph their feet. Not all of them are going to be understanding, OK?
As for the age issue, how do you know for sure that a girl you're photographing is of age? She very well could be 17 or 16. And how would you find out? "Excuse me, how old are you?"
As for legality, some juristictions have passed laws against that sort of thing. I remember hearing about a guy getting 30 days in jail for doing "up-skirt" videos of girls in public. Granted, that's MUCH worse than what we'd do, but the principle's the same. You're photographing women for sexual purposes, so you should be VERY careful about that.
If you ask a girl to let you photograph her feet, and she says no, GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE QUICKLY! Don't try to engage her in conversation, it will only make it worse for you.
It might even be better to leave the area, for the day; she could decide to call security on you (or her husband/boyfriend!).
I used to often take candid photos of barefooted girls, a lot. I tried to be discrete about it, and I rarely talked with them. Occasionally, I'd get caught. Those were umpleasent experiences that I regret. But I think I'd honestly say I deserved what happened to me.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello dougiezerts -

It looks like you haven't read much of what's been said here. We all know that "Not all of them are going to be understanding" - I've mentioned this numerous times in this post, as have others and this is something I obviously realize.

You ask about the age thing - and if you'd read my posts here, that would have been explained for you. First of all, nobody was being "photographed". If you do go back and read throughly, your explanation will be found.

You are wrong in trying to analagize this with doing "upskirt" videos. Completely wrong. First of all, no videos are being made. Secondly, nothing is being made or done without explicit consent of the individual involved. What's happened here is that words have been spoken. Nothing more. The "principal" is not the same.

Your understanding as to the possible "legal" ramififations of this is limited and widely off the mark. You say "some juristictions have passed laws against that sort of thing". I have no idea what you mean by "that sort of thing". What would be an example of "that sort of thing" that you can equivicate with the act of spoken words on a public street between two people?

Believe me, you will find no law, statute or ordinance against speaking with another person publicly and asking her for a date .. or in asking her to take photographs of her .. or in asking to take NUDE photographs of her .. or in asking a complete stranger in public to have sex on film for you.

The worst thing that can happen in a situation such as I have listed above would be a harsh rebuke.

That said, I think you've pretty much missed the actual point of this post altogether. Lighten up, life is good, fun and interesting - if you let it be.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
After the burito hit the pavement, you should have turned around and ask her if she'd then like to remove both her sandals, and squish the remaining burito pieces........LOLOLOLOL

Hello catsman -

You know what, that would have been great (and clever). Maybe I should have asked her that first - and then called the police to report her for littering if she refused!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I will admit I haven't looked at all of your posts, Ben.
Yes, the girl overreacted. But that's to be expected, and I guess you're well aware of that.
But there's something that bothers me, a little, and that is your openness about it. We're not in a situation where foot fetish is completely accepted by everyone, OK?
What if you were a little more discrete? Type up a flyer, and hand it out to women you see. It would say that you are a photographer who is attracted to women's feet, and you'd like to take photos of her. You might also give your rates, phone number and email address.
If I were in the park observing this situation, I'd be very embarrassed--for both you and her.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello dougiezerts -

Philosophically, you and I are a thousand miles apart on this, but I do appreciate your input. You lament my openness about all of this and that is precisely what I celebrate. I bask in the openness and attribute that to the fact that I'm living a life full of female feet.

You are correct in saying we are not in a situation where foot fetish is completely accepted by everyone; but I have no interest in what "everyone" else thinks about this - or at least that part of "everyone" outside of we foot lovers in this world .. if I did, I'd be just like all the others who are happy to fade into the background and accept whatever cards "everyone" deals out to them.

For me, flyers are for the faint-of-heart. Just ask our friend Outback69 how I feel about business cards sometime and you'll get an idea as to how I feel about flyers. In this arena, they don't work.

Your recommended approach is one I've seen many times; but I've never seen any of those guys capture legitimate, consented foot photos of girls like Nizaara, Victoria, Emma or the others - let alone find enduring friendships with girls like Kirsten, Juliene, Amber, etc. Don't forget, all of these girls were once "strangers" out there and each one approached in a similar way.

I realize that when I make a post like this, I open myself up to detractors who will rush to jump in and say "Haha! You should have known better", "you'd better watch out", etc ... yet have not seen fit to comment on any of the other posts made, regarding SUCCESSFUL situations; and by the way, I've made over 2,000 posts in just the past ten months (I became active here right around May / June of last year).

I'm going to go ahead and respectfully decline your advice; what works good for you is great, and if being discrete, etc. does that, then that's also great.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links