Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Met Soccermom Sarah (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Met Soccermom Sarah
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I checked out the site also...
Nice feet!

Are you the guy with the long sideburns wearing the red shirt with white stripes??

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
I checked out the site also...
Nice feet!

Are you the guy with the long sideburns wearing the red shirt with white stripes??

Yes sir, that would be me. [Blush]
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure you had a good time with those!

[Hump]

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
I'm sure you had a good time with those!

[Hump]

I did have a great time with them! I still can't believe that this acutally happened but looking back at the pics it makes me realize what an amazing time I had!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just checked the pics. Man, you look like 1 happy chappy!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phoselover,

I now better understand why this was a dream come true. I checked out the archives.. she has really sexy and pretty feet in those hose. man, i'd love to see that every day at home. you got to play with them. super.

Like I said, you worked out something with them in a manor showing respect. That is a rare thing that most only fantasize about. Superb!!! (the best comforting part, hubby was there).

so, enjoy your fondest new memory.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Just checked the pics. Man, you look like 1 happy chappy!

I sure was!

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:

Like I said, you worked out something with them in a manor showing respect. That is a rare thing that most only fantasize about. Superb!!! (the best comforting part, hubby was there).

RPM

Thanks man, I really appreciate that!
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Just thought I would bump this thread since they updated the site with a few more pics.
smellyhose
Board Regular
Member # 7456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smellyhose   Email smellyhose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what did her feet smell like>?
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like you got to start towards the top of the hot looking foot girl hierarchy with your first foot worship session! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

quote:
Originally posted by smellyhose:
what did her feet smell like>?

They really didn't have that distinct a smell to them because she had washed them midday but they did have a scent of leather to them. Very nice and clean smelling feet.

quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
It looks like you got to start towards the top of the hot looking foot girl hierarchy with your first foot worship session! [Thumbs Up]

I sure did! I had an amazing time and both Sarah and her husband were so nice that it made the whole experience even better.
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't understand why guys give into that fetish though(wife/gf with another man)...

For some guys, they find this very pleasurable that some guy is having "fun" with their wife. This usually happens when a couple is very secure about their marriage and they can have this kind of fun without feeling jealous, and can be arousing for either person.

I think it's pretty clear that, as mentioned, the reason they "give in" is because it's arousing to one or both, and their relationship is very secure.

Though, at this point, to the best of my knowledge my wife would not agree to it- I would find it incredibly arousing to have someone do stuff with her feet (and ONLY her feet). Just like having a foot fetish in the first place, I have no idea where that desire comes from, I just know I have it. And I know we'd be fine because our relationship is very, very secure.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
I think it's pretty clear that, as mentioned, the reason they "give in" is because it's arousing to one or both, and their relationship is very secure.

Exactly.
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't want to ask if they had any scent to them... i made the assumption (correctly) that she had washed them before the session. I like the scent of warm leather on feet. I'll check the site out again. I made mention elsewhere about her site, folks loved the pics of her feet. you're a lucky fella to be apart of something that cool with a couple that has the security to do that.

me, sharing my lady's feet like that is not my cup of tea, though i'm secure enough not to be bothered.. but she isn't game for it.. so it's a non-issue. But imagine I was into that.. now that would be an interesting conversation

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
I didn't want to ask if they had any scent to them... i made the assumption (correctly) that she had washed them before the session. I like the scent of warm leather on feet. I'll check the site out again. I made mention elsewhere about her site, folks loved the pics of her feet. you're a lucky fella to be apart of something that cool with a couple that has the security to do that.

me, sharing my lady's feet like that is not my cup of tea, though i'm secure enough not to be bothered.. but she isn't game for it.. so it's a non-issue. But imagine I was into that.. now that would be an interesting conversation

Yeh the feet were clean and still had a little bit of the leather scent to them.
Im glad that when you posted it on another site, people loved her pics. She really has some awesome feet.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links