Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The new trend in Footwear. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The new trend in Footwear.
Muleman81
Board Regular
Member # 9791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muleman81   Email Muleman81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am pleased that my disscussion has generated much debate and the variation among all of us foot lovers has become evident. Too each his own. The way it should be.

--------------------
"We wanna thank all the ladies for comin out. Everyone that you know open-toed inch-heel stilleto. Maybe you might have a open-toed sandle or maybe you just runnin to the grocery sto in your house shoes with your feet out girl you lookin good." Nelly

Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would just like to say that we Aussies invented the ugg boot. Along with the black box flight recorder and the hills hoist clothes line. Ugg's were huge here about 25 years ago, and made famous again by people like Olivia Newton John selling them in her Malibu store "Koala Blue" in the mid 80's early 90's.

The copyright has been in dispute recently, and a Yank company lost the rights to call their product "Ugg". Well, they can. For a fee. They are not very good for viewing toes, are they! hahaha. But, boy oh boy, just get your hands or lips or slobbering mouth on feet that have been wearing those suckers!

So soft, warm and sexy.

Oh, and while we are at it, Aussies helped develop the use of penicilin and helped stem the flow of polio.

And we won the America's Cup too!

And Qantas has never crashed.

So, next time you are in a store in Wisconsin, or Witchita, or Alberquerque, dont forget to tell the person serving you that you want "Aussie" made Ugg boots - not any inferior rip off.

We also invented "treads" which were huge in the 70's. Basically, a sexy, stylish sandal, with a base made of a car tyre.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muleman81
Board Regular
Member # 9791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muleman81   Email Muleman81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This post has turned into something it was not meant to be in the first place. I hate uggs, no scratch that I loath and detest them they are some of the ugliest things ever invented. This forum was for sleek looking boots and shoes with heels that had fur on them.

--------------------
"We wanna thank all the ladies for comin out. Everyone that you know open-toed inch-heel stilleto. Maybe you might have a open-toed sandle or maybe you just runnin to the grocery sto in your house shoes with your feet out girl you lookin good." Nelly

Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links