Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footgirl Gets Her GED! - Bonus Photo (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Footgirl Gets Her GED! - Bonus Photo
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello Footman9 -

That is an excellent quote! Thanks for digging up the full context from which it was taken, it's quite something. I don't know that much about Calvin Coolidge, but my personal favorite story relating to him was this little anecdote:

While at a dinner party, a woman sitting next to him told him about some bet she had with a friend or something - that she could get at least three words out of him at dinner.

Calvin Coolidge replied (with a deadpan expression and monotone voice) ..... "You Lose".

That's about the most interesting (and hilarious) thing I've ever heard of a sitting president.

[Big Grin] [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What makes the story even more intersting is that they never figured out if he was serious, trying to be funny, or what - and he never said anything, either way.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,

Please give my heartfelt congratulations to Summer. She has a right to be proud. having a tough start in life is unfair and it sucks but she decided not to let that dictate the rest of her life she should be completely commended for that alone. it takes "GUTS" to go back. She has them and she did it !!!

Ps. She does also have such a soft looking pair fo feet which is one of the most important characteristics to me as well. Softness mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Lyrical -

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/gwfsummernikki50n.jpg

I will pass those sentiments on to Summer. You are right, too - going back is hard and the more time passes the more difficult it becomes. In her case it had been three years and if I'd been out of the system that long I'd probably never get back.

She is excited about going to Community College and has already put in applications for jobs that she could not have applied for without her certification (two of them have called her to interview).

She's been working for a horrible bunch of people (as a waitress) and can't wait to give her notice there. So I guess it's true there's always room to grow and it's never too late. And yes, her feet are delicious!

Here's a bonus photograph of Summer from our Foot party here in Seattle:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/gwfsummernikki50n.jpg

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 9946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Summer   Author's Homepage   Email Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Ben its summer. it was real nice of you to write about me in this ged story. i should really say thanks to all the nice things everyones said in here. it was 1 of the best days i ever had.

from summer

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go summer. Keep up the good work and good luck with college.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Summer!! Looks like you are on your way to realizing your dreams!! you know, i remember being told over and over the classic parently grandparently advice of "You can do anything you put your mind too son!" and other sayings about will and determination, but i never really found the deep truth in all these statements till about 19-20. Now i realize that these wonderful bits of advice should not be taken for granted and sadly, not everybody has heard these things growing up, in fact they may have heard a lot of things quite the opposite or negative, and to me it is amazing to see someone like Summer rise above early obstacles in life and completely commit herself to having just as much a chance at happiness as everyone else, cause its absolutely the truth!! Summer, such a kind, sweet person deserves all the best! Keep it up and dont ever get down and good luck in the next chapter!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I missed this the first time.

Congrats Summer and good luck with your future endeavors.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know, not to take away from the subject of feet, but I want to share a similar experience, if you all will allow.

I am currently attempting to pursue my GED. Reading the story about Summer only inspired me to keep on keeping on. I began my classes back in January, in compliance to my New Year's Resolution. I went through a period where everything was going great, but Mathematics was my only hangup...I got discouraged. I missed about two weeks, and then I read the story about Summer.
I just want to thank you for being an inspiration to continue my GED class. I may not know you at all, but messages have a funny way of presenting themselves at times. And NEVER would I have thought that this Foot Fetish Forum would provide me with the kick in the ass I need at this point in my life. You did it Summer, congratulations. You just proved to me that I can as well. Thank you.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of the coolest things. I hope Summer has the greatest success in life. I found out about girlswithfeet by going to a "Meet the footgirls" thing they had in Seattle. Summer was SO SWEET and they even let me such her big toe while we took a picture. It was the 1st time I've ever suched a girls toes and it changed my life just like this GED changed hers. Good luck Summer I hope you do great in college and whatever else you do in life.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links