Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » shoe licking (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: shoe licking
Yungfootluvr
Loyal Member
Member # 22062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yungfootluvr   Author's Homepage   Email Yungfootluvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i was satisfied for the time being lol

--------------------
~~~~~Yungfootluvr~~~~~

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Busterchin:
The other added bonus is you know she's going to wear them again and the thought that my tongue as been inside her shoes drives me wild.

Not into licking or sniffing, or shoes- but seeing a pair of sandals or flip-flops, and potentially leaving a deposit on them, is an incredible thrill and something I, at times can hardly control, esepcially if I know they're not going to be found or used for a while. Though I'm less apt to do it with a stranger's footwear now-a-days. I do it regularly with my wife's.

That story of moman's sent chills up my spine. It's the clandestine excitement of both the act and knowing that she's going to be wearing them again at some point that gives me an incredible adrenaline rush and arousal.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feetluvr what's cool about flip-flops versus shoes is the imprints are much more apparent and with the simple rubber structure of the flip-flop you don't necessarily see it as a shoe - it certainly blurs any lines of retifism.

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links