Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sweaty stinky feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: sweaty stinky feet
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Thank you,thank you,thank you!!! Jen & lady2,and a 1000 kisses to both of your lovely toe's [Cool] I was sooo! excited to hear the aroma's of your feet & toe's,mmmmmm smell's wonderful!

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feettreat
Major Player
Member # 887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feettreat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheesey popcorn....ya that's it....cheesey cheddar popcorn. Yummy!
Posts: 182 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footprince
Board Regular
Member # 906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footprince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well-worn leather shoes...definitely!! [Cheers]
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terence
Loyal Member
Member # 838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terence   Email Terence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when I can smell the stinky scent of female feet from many feet away.
Posts: 79 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NYC Latino 1960
Board Regular
Member # 491

Icon 6 posted      Profile for NYC Latino 1960   Email NYC Latino 1960   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here in NYC we are having a heatwave with temps way up in the late 90's. Some women are wearing sandles and flip flops, but others are wearing Timberland or construction boots. (Mostly worn by African-American women and Latina's)
I just can imagine how sweaty/smelly their feet must get after wearing those hot/heavy boots all and removing them.
Actually, i would love to be the lucky guy to remove those stinky boots, any volunteers out there?
Have a Safe & Happy summer...
Anthony (NYC)

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terence. So do I mate & my ladyfreind's freind who visits about once a week,wears trainers when she is out & about,but on the rare occassions that she removes them the smell is extreamly strong,it is beutiful,& the best part is that you can still smell them even when your in another room.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terence
Loyal Member
Member # 838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terence   Email Terence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's extremely great Plaster. There's nothing like smelling a pair of sweaty female feet when you enter a closed place. For me, I would feel like it's my own home if I smelled that.
Posts: 79 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terrence. The funny thing is that my ladyfreind's feet don't smell at all,but what makes up for it is that she often asks me to play Footsy,which really makes her my miss right,she know that I look at other lady's feet,& she does'nt mind providing I don't suck anyone else's toes or any other foot related treats.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terence
Loyal Member
Member # 838

That's good Plaster...that's why I can't get with anyone permenantly yet...she's got to have that perfect smelly pair of feet I'm longing for:)
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Terrence. I wish you the very best of luck in your search for miss perfect feet,she is out there somewere & when you find her it will all be worthwhile belive me.

--------------------

Terence
Loyal Member
Member # 838

Female stinky feet rule!!!!!!!!!
Terence
Loyal Member
Member # 838

Is there anyone who has a special place on a female smelly foot they'd like to smell to get the best of the best in those pair of feet?
Toe Sucker
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find this not only a fantsy but really good. Is to get your foot lady to wear nylons AND trainer socks with a pair of closed heals. Then remove to inhale the best aroma and juices around!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the smellier, sweatier and stinkier the foot, the more inviting it is for my nose and tongue.

I adore stinky feet, never can live without them,, its the smell that sends me loopy!!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terence
Loyal Member
Member # 838

Toe Sucker, you're great. I feel the same way. Someday I would love to walk past a woman with her shoes partly off and smell a cheesey scent all around her and see her soles just glisten like a pair of smelly female feet with glitter on them.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links