Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When feet stop a relationship (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: When feet stop a relationship
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently was dating a girl. She was a really nice girl and had some good character qualities. But I ended it because she didnt have nice feet and she was a bit fat. I feel in my heart that I just couldnt committ to her as she didnt have the 'right' kind of feet and toes. I would always be looking elsewhere and the jacking off to youtube would never cease.

Do you think I've done the right thing ? Have I let feet unduely influence my life and prevent me from moving on to be with a nice person ?

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
I feel in my heart that I just couldnt committ to her as she didnt have the 'right' kind of feet and toes. I would always be looking elsewhere and the jacking off to youtube would never cease.

Do you think I've done the right thing ? Have I let feet unduely influence my life and prevent me from moving on to be with a nice person ?

Some people might consider it shallow and selfish but from my point of view it was the right thing. I was married to a woman that didn't do foot play at all and it was very frustrating. Never again! I am currently without a girlfriend but in my search I make it a point to let them know up front that feet are a major part of me. I always ask if they have good looking feet. At some point I will see her feet and make my own judgement. There are too many women with good looking feet that enjoy foot play to not be choosy.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldnt agree more. We are both in the same boat as I too have been married and am set on finding a girl with nice feet, simply because feet mean that much to me and are a major criteria.

btw my ex had nice feet and was good with them. I think thats why I didnt want to lose that relationship ??

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i disagree. my ex wife would have let me do anything i wanted with her feet, but unfortunately, she has some damn ugly peds. that though wasnt the reason for our divorce and no matter how gorgeous her feet were, i wouldnt even have been happy with her. conversely, my wife has some of the sexiest feet in the world but i also know that even if she didnt, our marriage would be fulfilling and happy. perhaps if my fetish were stronger, i could see equating the attractiveness of her feet with my overall attraction to her but seeing as, compared to some here, it's only moderate, i cant say i wouldnt be attracted to my wife enough to dump her if she didnt have sexy feet.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You did the right thing; gotta' have the nice feet.

[Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Attraction and sexual compatibility is a critical aspect of any such relationship. To ignore these things may seem noble, but it's really just a recipe for failure. Last year I almost hooked up with this chick, we had similar interests and hobbies, and our personalities clicked, but she had ugly feet. She was really a sweet girl, but because her feet were ugly it made he unappealing to me. I decided it was better if we were just friends and I don't regret the decision.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely the right thing. I've done the same in the past.

If you're not happy, you're not happy. Doesn't matter how virtuous the reason may be.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good decision without a doubt my friend!! i wont judge a womans beauty without seeing her feet.. i would be much more attracted to what society would say is an "average" looking lady with amazing feet, than a "hot" lady with ugly feet.. for the record though i married and get spoiled by my wife and her feet.. lol
and i still look at other feet on the net.. lol

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you say fat? Now, I will say this, fat girls? No. Not at all. That's called "doesn't take care of your body." Don't take care of your body? Probably don't take care of your feet. Don't take care of your feet? Well, then, how in the /world/ are you going to take care of me? [Wink]
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Physical attraction may not be the only thing that one should look at but I think it is very important to be attracted to the person you are dating/courting or whatever. It does not matter if everyone thinks the person is or is not attractive but to try to date someone that you know you have no physical attraction to is not fair to yourself and not fair to her either. She deserves to have someone that is attracted to her in her life just like you deserve to have someonme that you are attracted to in yours. Believe me, there is someone out there who will think she is attractive and won't care about her feet so it's all good though it may seem hard, it is better to be honest about it without question IMO anyway!!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very well said, Lyrical!

There's no sense wasting her time, as well as your time, if you're just not into her.

In addition, don't worry about being shallow over the fact that you didn't feel her feet were attractive enough for you. There are guys out there who strictly like blondes, or brunettes, or redheads. I don't see people going off on them because of it. "Drawing the line", so to speak, only helps you as an individual. You have set boundaries for yourself over what you like and don't like, what is acceptable and what isn't acceptable. That's nothing to be ashamed about or second guess when it comes to that.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Sound advice guys !! Cheers

Its good to tap into the fountain of wisdom on this forum !!:-)

Magic Mike
Board Regular
Member # 33143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magic Mike   Email Magic Mike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive helped people all over the world with relationships. all 50 US states except alaska and texas and most countries.there is one thing to look at when you are in a relationship. Are you happy and is she happy? You dont have to be physically attracted and be happy. However, if you are a guy who absolutely needs nice feet in the relationship, pack your bags and keep moving. If you dont think that is right, contact me and Ill help you get over the shallowness fast. There are many fish in the sea, but once you find your mermaid, the other fish are just fish...
Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You did the right thing.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Magic Mike,

Having nice feet is not just a side thing that would be a nice to have but rather, as a foot guy, is quintessential to happiness in a relationship. Its not a matter of being shallow or physical.

By way of an example would you question a gay guy as to why he is attracted to men and call him shallow for having this attraction ? Can you help the gay guy get over his 'shallowness' ?

With myself, the whole sexual energy and attraction revolves around feet. Furthermore in a sexual relationship with me, footjobs would be regular and unabaited, hence the absolute need for 'the right feet'.

I object to being labelled as 'shallow' in this regard. Feet are my bread and butter.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links