Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you think girls can sense our fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you think girls can sense our fetish?
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think some girls are crafty and can sense our fetish, or sense us looking at their toes- as some stranger girls do tease you with foot play.

Do you think in their minds they are thinking "that guy has a F' fetish" - il try and play with him and tease.....

Either that, or they have had ex's with the foot fetish, so they are aware of it, so think they can teese/test other guys with it to see if they have it.

[ June 01, 2008, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: whyme ]

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you're staring and droolin'... doesn't take a rocket scientist of either gender to know you're into feet. however.. i don't think gals sit around pondering if you have a fetish or not. some might pick up and tease you for their own entertainment.. but that is about the extent of it in my opinion.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What RPM said... [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes i think they can.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL oh hell yes! when i get the ff vibe. i So play with them. it's a win win situation! he get's a lil show and i get a lil adoration! [Big Grin]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
torturedsoles
Board Regular
Member # 9122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for torturedsoles   Author's Homepage   Email torturedsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have noticed on the train sometimes when a bloke is looking at my feet so I often do play - either shoe dangling or just sliding my shoes on and off.
I love seeing their faces - they cant believe their luck.

--------------------
Check out my site at www.freewebs.com/torturedsoles

Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think as the more the knowledge of foot folks spreads across the globe, the more people are gonna be aware about it and begin to notice more, alot of women may even walk around on the look out for guys who happen to be glancing down.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by torturedsoles:
I have noticed on the train sometimes when a bloke is looking at my feet so I often do play - either shoe dangling or just sliding my shoes on and off.
I love seeing their faces - they cant believe their luck.

you big tease!

I LOVE IT! lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we got the answer first hand! However, Ophillia and Torturedsoles might be amongst the women who are more 'aware' of us fetish boys, most women don't know anything about that and will be more like RPM said. But hey, things are changing for the better!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
Well, we got the answer first hand! However, Ophillia and Torturedsoles might be amongst the women who are more 'aware' of us fetish boys, most women don't know anything about that and will be more like RPM said. But hey, things are changing for the better!

Ophillia and Torturedsoles ?

confused.... please explain....

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well personally i love my feet. i have the fetish not my hubby. i spend a lot of time on them. when i go out i am definatly aware of wether or not they are being noticed. if they are and i catch that ff vibe i will engage in a lil harmless flirting and shoe play. public displays of foot adoration while the rest of the crowd is oblivious is completly and utterly HOT!!

i hope that this cleared my earlier comment up a bit [Big Grin]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say it would depend on the girl, if she has had foot fetish experience the chances increase, but to someone more naive about it would take the foot attention as something geared to please her and to please her only, she may have no flippin idea!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very possible, a lot more people know about foot fetish than even a few years before. Also even if the girl in question has no clue some pople love feet it's likely she will still notice any attention as it's a part of her body, and women love to be respected as whole and not just have a guy drool over her breasts. She will either be freaked out and think "eew, that man is looking lustfully at my feet... my FEET!?" or she will think it's sweet and enjoy the attention.

Either way if any lady catches you looking at her feet she is likely to no you like them whether she knows what a foot fetish is or not.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes we know and yes we tease. Hahaha!

It is funny because when I notice a guy staring at my ass or chest, I don't flaunt it at all. If anything, I try and detract from it and get a little uncomfortable. But when I notice a guy staring at my feet, I always dangle, heel pop and wiggle my toes. Somehow flaunting my toes feels fun, innocent and secretive;)

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love for you to tease me with your beautiful feet, that is if you were to catch me staring at them

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links