Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Zoe Salmon

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Zoe Salmon
av.solez
Board Regular
Member # 29361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for av.solez   Email av.solez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all [Smile]

when I came home from work last night I caught the end of a kids TV Show (British) called Blue Peter. It's quite a famous kids programme over here in the UK.. well anyway...

What I saw was the female presenter sitting down presenting the show without shoes on and her nyloned feet up on the table infront of her right in front of the camera. I'm not really into nylons, but these soles were fantastic and I bet they're turning the kids who watch it into foot fetishers!

Don't know if she does it regularly but I'd advise you look out for this show in the UK if you can.

[Smile]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been on for a very long time, hasn't it?
Are you familiar with a show called HOW? A us cable network showed it for a while. There was a great scene where the female presenter took her shoe off to measure her foot. In the name of science, of course! [Smile] She had a black knee-hi on, and they showed the bottom of her foot--really hot!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bluepeter/zoes_blog/index.shtml
This has a video where she shows off the bottoms of her feet!

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
av.solez
Board Regular
Member # 29361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for av.solez   Email av.solez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That video could explain the whole thing. She has some great feet though.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Yes, she does! [Smile]
Has Blue Peter shown any other views of the adult female presenters barefooted, as far as you know?

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links