Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Late Bloomers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Late Bloomers
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been attracted to female feet ever since I was 9 or10.
But this got me to thinking: Did any of you not develop your fetish until later in life--when you were a teenager, perhaps? If so, what do you think caused it to happen? Was it, perhaps, a single incident that brought it out?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everybody had it at a young age, nobody developed it later in life

it just took some guys longer to realize they loved feet, kind of like how some guys don't realize they are gay until later in life

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

I think it's something we're born with, rather than something we acquire.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
everybody had it at a young age, nobody developed it later in life

it just took some guys longer to realize they loved feet, kind of like how some guys don't realize they are gay until later in life

Well put Mike! Should be a sticky with that as the first post! [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree one hundred percent mighty mike. Everybody has had it, they just realize it later in life, or accept it then. You just can't/don't acquire it, or evolve into it. Even if it takes a while to realize it, it's been there for ever.

[ September 07, 2007, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: DaBootman ]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigtone31
Board Regular
Member # 21173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtone31   Email bigtone31   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think ive liked feet ever since i was 6 or 7 because that was the way to tell if i liked you or not lol u had to show me your feet
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose all of you are right. The ones who claim they didn't get into feet until later in life are probably lying.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I suppose all of you are right. The ones who claim they didn't get into feet until later in life are probably lying.

...or in denial. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very true I've loved feet for as long as I can remember I recall going on a class trip in the 2nd grade to the beach and girls teasing me about feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been a foot freak as far as I can remember... say... about 4yrs old.. But am a late bloomer in the female ass though...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaBootman:
I agree one hundred percent mighty mike. Everybody has had it, they just realize it later in life, or accept it then.

I dunno. I never noticed female feet before I was about 19 or 20.

Though, there were signs that indicated it laid dormant within me. Though I wouldn't say I had a fetish at the time. It's hard to say, really. Funny to think a fetish could be so DEEPLY subconscious.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about girls who never thought anything of feet at all until their significant other gets them into it...then their whole mindset changes and they try out all sorts of foot-related activities and 'bam' she, too, then has a foot fetish.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just because she had no prior experience in foot related activities doesn't mean she enjoy them after having been introduced to it. And as discussed in a lot of previous threads woman do enjoy pampering and feeling good. And with most of the girls i've experienced they feel good makin me feel good, and they enjoy exploring everything they can because they've not all liked it from the start but once they realized what it was about and got into it, they did enjoy it. But not many have ever pursued it with any other boyfriends.

I don't think it's a complete change in mindset, they either have it in them to accept it or they don't. A lot of new things are intriguing to people and they want to know as much about it and experience the same while they can, especially if they enjoy it, or they want to please you to the best of their ability. But i still don't think it means they've acquired a fetish for feet just because they enjoy the attention and participate in indulging in your fantasies.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links