Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Honesty pays off

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Honesty pays off
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm an old guy (60) and have loved female feet for decades. I was always ashamed of my desire for female feet. Found a great wife that accepts my desire for her feet and lets me do whatever I want with her feet for the most part.

I finally got to the point where I could tell people that I was into female feet. I found that most people can accept it without judgement and in fact that many people have had an experience with a "Foot Guy" at some point and did not find it offensive.

I think foot love is on the outside of sexual desire but recognized as pretty much normal. people are ready to accept I think with a few reservations.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
I'm an old guy (60) and have loved female feet for decades. I was always ashamed of my desire for female feet. Found a great wife that accepts my desire for her feet and lets me do whatever I want with her feet for the most part.

I finally got to the point where I could tell people that I was into female feet. I found that most people can accept it without judgement and in fact that many people have had an experience with a "Foot Guy" at some point and did not find it offensive.

I think foot love is on the outside of sexual desire but recognized as pretty much normal. people are ready to accept I think with a few reservations.

As with anything regarded as beyond the parameters of social conditioning, mainstream society can move at a glacial pace when it comes to "accepting" something regarded as out of the ordinary. I mean, look at the hostility and even verbal and physical abuse that some guys faced in the 1960s for wearing what was then considered to be long hair. Yet, some of us did anyway. And still do. Not surprising, then, that many of us also kept our foot fetish to ourselves. And many still do, though times they are a-changin' however slowly the ice of conformity melts. Not to suggest that foot fetish will ever be mainstream in this society, but so what. I don't want or need acceptance or approval by anyone but a woman in whom I might be interested, least of all by those hypocritical arbiters of propiety whose puritanical proscriptions I hold in contempt.

Lucky for you that you found a woman willing to indulge at least some of your desires. I have yet to be so lucky.

BTW, glad to know that, at 53, I am not the oldest person on this board!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think foot love is on the outside of sexual desire but recognized as pretty much normal.

I think it's definitely moving in that direction, not sure how fast though.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish there was a way of measuring, feetluvr, but I honestly doubt it.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Soldier
Board Regular
Member # 16789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Soldier   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Soldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
I think foot love is on the outside of sexual desire but recognized as pretty much normal.

I think it's definitely moving in that direction, not sure how fast though.
Before the internet it was barely moving at all. I don't think there is going to be huge explosion that everyone will notice and the blind people's eyes will be open to the world of foot love. The time is NOW, and it's only going to get better now that we have an outlet. The full foot fetish revolution is right around the corner. We are very lucky to witness it in our life time.

--------------------
 -

Foot Soldier Plus: Quality candid feet clips from women of all races. http://www.clips4sale.com/2409

Posts: 37 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links