Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Barnes & Noble

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barnes & Noble
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I just came back from Barnes. I was sitting at the coffee area (Starbucks) drinking coffee.. all of a sudden straight in front of me sat this girl with her boyfriend. THis totally dolled-up girl (arabic) was about 21, with olive color skin, dark straight hair midway down her back and a pair of tight denim capris. Oh yeah and she was wearin LOTS o makeup. So she sits down, removes her black flip-flops and sits with her legs kinda under her, but so that the bottoms of her perfect feet were facing me.

I was awestruck by this entertainment that found its way directly in front of me. She was so gorgeous and her feet matched her face in terms of beauty. They were perfectly shaped, looked sooo smooth and silky soft and were only about 10 feet away from me. Her boyfriend kept looking up noticing that I was checking out his girl's feet, but I tried to casually turn away... My gaze was fixated at her gorgeous soles and toes as she played with her feet by scrunching and wiggling... OMG it was truly incredible. Sorry to say, but I wanted to go over there and just bury my nose at the point of where her toes are connected to her soles and just sniff sniff sniff at her smooth vinegary-smelling foot-bottoms. I could've released ten loads right there and then, but I ain't tryin to catch no felonies. Anyway, I was hoping her BF would leave for a minute, because just before I'd get up and walk away, I would smile and her and tell her how pretty her feet are... Unfortunately he sat there too.. and I didn't feel like getting "teased" anymore so I just left.

My gorgeous sister-in-law sits like that a lot when we're in her basement.. I snapped some pics of her a few years back but then I felt so guilty that I deleted them later..

Anyone else have these delightful views ever? Please share.

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i've had tons of occasions like this and it's always so hard to concentrate on anything else when you get a view like that...I mainly wanted to comment to say that b&n is a place i go to alot and there are always beautiful women there.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had that exact same problem in my GCSE exam a few years back. Girl was sat at the chair infront of me for 2 hours with her shoes off, and I could see them well easily.

Imagine trying to pass english exams with THAT in front of you!

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had to take a test at a testing center in the Spring, it was pouring outside and this girl who was also taking the test had uggs on I guess they got really wet thus she took the test barefoot. Extremely hard to concentrate.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT`s something about that book store, even in the winter. You can find women in flip flops ,showing off their pretty feet!!!!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Food courts and Bookstores are my favorite haunts to check-out lady's feet. I've had (as I'm sure many of you have too) a similar experience. While I was in Korea I worked with a lady that always wore flip flops (regardless of the weather) and had wonderful dirty feet. I think she knew I looked at her, but had no idea that I was checking out her feet.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Soldier
Board Regular
Member # 16789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Soldier   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Soldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know all about the treasures that come through Barnes and Noble. Ive witnessed hundreds of episodes of sexy barefoot women doing their thing. I record most of them. It is a haven for people like us. I love that place. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Foot Soldier Plus: Quality candid feet clips from women of all races. http://www.clips4sale.com/2409

Posts: 37 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had a similiar situation happen today. I went to pick up some mags and I saw a beautiful asian woman, about 18-24 years old and she was sitting down on a chair by the window at the front of the store. She was sitting with her feet hanging off the edge of the chair, showing off those lovely feet. Her toenails were not painted but they were very well kept. I was basically hanging by the magazine rack, with one elbow on the shelf and was "reading" the magazine, occasionally looking up to see her feet. I tried to not look as much or else I'd be pitchin a tent.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dinosaurjr:
Wow! I just came back from Barnes. I was sitting at the coffee area (Starbucks) drinking coffee.. all of a sudden straight in front of me sat this girl with her boyfriend. THis totally dolled-up girl (arabic) was about 21, with olive color skin, dark straight hair midway down her back and a pair of tight denim capris. Oh yeah and she was wearin LOTS o makeup. So she sits down, removes her black flip-flops and sits with her legs kinda under her, but so that the bottoms of her perfect feet were facing me.

I was awestruck by this entertainment that found its way directly in front of me. She was so gorgeous and her feet matched her face in terms of beauty. They were perfectly shaped, looked sooo smooth and silky soft and were only about 10 feet away from me. Her boyfriend kept looking up noticing that I was checking out his girl's feet, but I tried to casually turn away... My gaze was fixated at her gorgeous soles and toes as she played with her feet by scrunching and wiggling... OMG it was truly incredible. Sorry to say, but I wanted to go over there and just bury my nose at the point of where her toes are connected to her soles and just sniff sniff sniff at her smooth vinegary-smelling foot-bottoms. I could've released ten loads right there and then, but I ain't tryin to catch no felonies. Anyway, I was hoping her BF would leave for a minute, because just before I'd get up and walk away, I would smile and her and tell her how pretty her feet are... Unfortunately he sat there too.. and I didn't feel like getting "teased" anymore so I just left.

My gorgeous sister-in-law sits like that a lot when we're in her basement.. I snapped some pics of her a few years back but then I felt so guilty that I deleted them later..

Anyone else have these delightful views ever? Please share.

Is this what you're talking about?

scrunching from the back

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Similar to the library (because they tend to make themselves at home and be very casual and relaxed)it's an excellent place for foot-viewing.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links