Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To Those Running Foot Fetish Websites (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: To Those Running Foot Fetish Websites
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 5 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I see pics from various websites, I always wonder what brand of camera was used, whether it be Olympus, Canon, Sony, etc. I'm hoping to get high compliance on this. Note the camera brand and model (price if you would like) as I have always wondered, but never thought to ask.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My hubby uses a Nikon D100 for my photos.

If I am taking POV photos for the photo blog I use my Fuji FinePix

[ August 01, 2007, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: Eliza Durden ]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Using a Fuji actually.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sony DSC-S60. cheap and effective...less than 200 bucks.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used a canon 20d
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
image stills from video, LOL I'm poor [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
image stills from video, LOL I'm poor [Big Grin]

Tyler, you're giving those homeless broads too much of your hard earned money as gifts. You'd be better off just giving them a warm bottle of MD 20/20 and saving dough for the "Grand Poobah" of digital cameras! [Big Grin]

For stills I'm using an Olympus SP-5000UZ which has 6.0 megapixels and 10X optical zoom. When I bought it over a year ago it was about to be replaced by a different model. Cost at that time was about $350 I think.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
You'd be better off just giving them a warm bottle of MD 20/20 and saving dough for the "Grand Poobah" of digital cameras!

LOL, very true (might even serve as tranquilizer) and a heck of alot better than haggling over price (with several of them all at once, [Laugh] ). Damn bums!!

One even tried to tell me I needed to pay them cuz my time was already up and I hadn't even started getting footage yet, cuz I spent 10 minutes trying to argue with them over money, LOL

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canon 350 D, Tamron lens (28-75mm / 2.8), Metz 54 MZ-3 flash.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
Sony DSC-S60. cheap and effective...less than 200 bucks.

I have one of those. For a basic digital camera, it's not bad. I've taken a few foot photos with it and they've turned out pretty good. One thing that I have noticed is that the camera functions much better capturing images that aren't moving all that much. I've done some "field testing" with it and I've gotten mixed results when trying to pick up photos more of a candid nature,... either that or I just didn't hold the camera steady for a long enough time due to being a bit nervous. [Laugh]
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use a olympus C-60 for my stills and a JVC Everio HDD camcorder for my clips that I bought in May after shopping for days to get the best out at the time without taking it up the butt lol.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carriebear
Board Regular
Member # 25262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carriebear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
patrick your images are very crisp. What type of Fuji?
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use a Canon 350 D, Canon lenses

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I currently use a Sony CyberShot DSC-H1. It's a great camera for novice and intermediate photographers.

- 5 megapixel
- 12x optical zoom
- auto and manual settings
- video capable

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Various but the Nikon is awesome!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links