Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Did a girl ever fall asleep while you gave her a foot massage?.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did a girl ever fall asleep while you gave her a foot massage?.
senancour
Member # 12195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for senancour     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody:

I would like to share experiencies about sleepy foot massages. They are more exciting when girls are sisters, cousins, aunts, for female friends(only friends). Here is my story:
About twenty years ago, when I was 15 or 16, in a hot summer afternoon, my sister(who was 26 years old by that time), came home from work(she worked as pie seller) and complained how tired her feet were. She asked me for a foot massage and I accepted. She laid down along the couch and I started to massage her feet. Her foot smell rised slowly until my nostrils. I ran my fingers across her sole and flexed her toes. She said I had to massage her feet more vigorously and I did it so. She said I must wake up her if she fell asleep, because she had to go back to work an hour or half and a hour later. Well, within five minutes, she fell sound asleep. I moved my nose closely to her feet, and the smell was intoxicating. The most cheesy feet ever smelled!. I kissed and smelled her feet once and once again and she didn’t wake up. She breathed heavily so I could even tickled her feet whenever I wanted. I changed her feet position, I rised them and she slept motionless. I rise their feet to go to bathroom and I came back a few minutes later and I rised them again. She didn’t wake up. I could do what I wanted to her feet, and she did not wake up. When the time of napping was over, I call her name and she didn’t answer. I had to called her three of four times in order her to wake up.
This story was repeated during the following days, but sadly I was only a teen and I felt tired for her foot smell and a few days later I refused to massage her feet more times. She got angry and didn’t talked to me for a week.
Now I miss that time and feel like and idiot for wasting that opportunity. I could have been massaging her feet everyday all summer if I had wanted it.
Have you had an experience like this?. Can you share it here?.
Thanks.
P.D: my sister is about 1,56 meters tall, and wave hair brunette, very pretty.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's happened to me a couple of times in the past two months where I was massaging their feet with my face, tongue, and/or nose and they just fell asleep.

I think the comfort of well performed foot massages can really do that to girl. ie. put her in a very relaxed state of mind

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has happened to me once, but man, its still one of the most memorable foot moments of my life.

I was hanging out with a couple of buddies all day, and one of my friends' sister had a friend of her own who was hanging out with us. So its a Monday night, and four of us are hanging out in the sister's room (myself, my buddy's sister, her friend, and a different friend). At one point, I'm lying on the bed, and the other girl puts her feet on the bed as well. I don't do anything, but I do mention to her that she has cute feet. Anyways, a little bit later, I'm still on the bed with the sister, and the other girl lies on the floor and puts her feet up on the bed right next to me.

Now, I think I was getting a message here, but I started massaging her feet and she was enjoying it. Bear in mind that this was the first time in 4 years that I had even touched feet, much less massaged them, so I was giving it 500%. So me and the other girl go down to the floor, and I keep massaging her feet, and she falls asleep on me. I didn't even realize she was asleep for awhile until I looked back and she was out cold.

She wakes up though (I stay at my spot on the floor) to use the restroom and comes back and lays down by me again, her feet by my head, and I take it that she wants me to continue. I duly oblige her and she falls asleep again. This time, she's out for the whole night and I find out from the sister that she's the sort that sleeps through earthquakes. Lucky me, especially when I'm a sleepy foot fan. I didn't do any real foot worship, but I massaged, rubbed, kissed, sniffed, and played with her feet all night and she didn't even stir.

Haven't seen much of her since, apparently she has a boyfriend now, but man, what a night! I'll never forget it.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had an ex who always got pedicures and has very sexy feet. She usually gets her toes painted red. She has very small feet... about size 5 I believe.

She's the type who could sleep through an earthquake. When she slept, I would stay up and do whatever I wanted to her feet. I gave myself footjobs and they were heaven. I even took a few videos of that.

A few days ago, my current girlfriend was very tired and I was massaging her feet. She was starting to fall asleep and I started licking and sucking on her toes lightly and then blowing on them. I asked if it felt good and she said yes and to continue. I did until she fell asleep and then kept at it for a few minutes. I then repositioned myself and fucked her feet and came all over them.

Luckily, she said I can do whatever I want to her while shes sleeping so I don't have anything to risk. Although, doing it while its risky is kind of fun too.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a few women fall asleep when I've given them foot massages. The ones I recall fell asleep as I massaged, kissed and licked their feet, as well as sucked on their toes. It's all good, since they know about my fetish.

The best one for me was with a girl who I had given a few foot massages to before. After sucking on her toes and licking her feet once while she was awake but eventually fell asleep, she knew about my foot fetish. After that, we got together late one night and I started in with sucking on her toes, licking her feet, etc., and she was loving it. She had sexy and smooth size 6 feet, polished toenails with nice arches so I got hard within a matter of only a minute or two. Without any prompting from me, she took her free foot (I was massaging and licking her other foot at the time.) and began massaging the bulge in my pants through my shorts. She then began to try and get the zipper on my shorts down with her toes. Long story short, I ended up taking out my cock and she began giving me a footjob. Since it was pretty late, however, she was tired and eventually fell asleep with her feet wrapped around my cock! I was very horny at that point so I ended up fucking her feet until I came in buckets.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! It has happened to me!! Last summer she was so out of it and passsed out...from there I had my fun with her feet I've posted all about it last summer, it was the best night of my foot fetish EVER!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
look
Board Regular
Member # 21310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for look   Email look   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I KNOW A STRIPPER WHO HAS Some of the BEST sole and toes and let me have fun with them when she's sleep.I can't wait till she spend the night agin.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That happens quite often in my house. I give my wife lotion foot massages in our bed while watching TV right before we go to sleep. I'll say that she falls asleep 3 out of 5 times. She's a very light sleeper, so she usually wakes up the second my lips or tongue press against her soles.

*wink*

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup. Several of my female friends have went nighty nite with their feet in my hands. I guess I should assume as much since I generally had them in my hands for over an hour, sometimes upward of 2-3, into the wee morning hours at parties or get togethers. Meagan, on my site, once fell asleep next to me at my friend's place. We were all tipsy and she was not minding me sucking her toes right in front of others. Needless to say I feel asleep with her feet in my hands only inches from my face. It was kind of cramped because we were on the love seat and she got comfy as I was still sitting up.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that's happened to me a few times. It's pretty awesome. I'll catach a whiff of their feet or maybe kiss them.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I rubbed Kelsey's feet tonight after we went downtown for a few hours, she fell asleep, those tender soles in my hands. [Smile] As soon as I did, I remembered this post and thought I'd add a new little addition to it. This is Kelsey, by the way. I think her size 6 1/2 feet are the cutest!

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/fs-models/fs-kelsey/pink_cellphone018.jpg

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/fs-models/fs-kelsey/pink_cellphone060.jpg

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only massage my wife's feet every so often so far- but the frequency is going to increase dramatically when I get home in August. I'm guessing that it will happen fairly often.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't ever fall asleep! Even just a massage makes me horny! I start to get really wet and squirm around and end up with their mouth dealing with my toes and their fingers dealing with you know what.

I have to say though, women are loads better at foot massages!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't sleep either when I get a massage! It feels too good.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links