Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » licking her foot clean

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: licking her foot clean
jacket5pt5
Member # 23423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jacket5pt5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ultimate fantasy -
a woman wearing black high heels sits in a chair and crosses her legs.

I kneel in front of her and place the underside of my cock on the tip of her shoe.

I rub the underside of my cock on the tip of her shoe until I explode all over her foot and shoe. Then I lick her shoe and foot clean.

Anyone else have a similar fantasy?

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, no.
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No offense, but it's not my cup of tea.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into licking my own jizz off of any womans foot. But if her feet were dirty, i'd love licking them clean.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liverpool12
Board Regular
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liverpool12   Email liverpool12   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely, have done it many times, its all part of my humiliation fetish, it gets much worse believe me1!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoes do absolutely nothing for me and I have no interest in licking up any sort of body fluid.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Shoes do absolutely nothing for me and I have no interest in licking up any sort of body fluid.

Like smelly feet? Shoes would do wonders for you. No offense, just something that comes to mind.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by femsolelover:
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:

Like smelly feet? Shoes would do wonders for you. No offense, just something that comes to mind.
I understand that, but my only interest in shoes is shoe removal. Frankly, I don't care how the shoes look on a pair of feet, I'm the guy who's in a rush to take them off and have her bare feet in my face as soon as possible. In terms of smelly feet, I do appreciate shoes that do make the feet smell, but I find joy in taking her shoes off, not marveling at how hot her feet may look in said shoes.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the licking cum part killed it for me

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links