Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Worship in movies, tv (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Worship in movies, tv
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Does anyone know of a list somewhere of FOOT WORSHIP scenes that appeared in movies (Hollywood big box office types) or network TV ? By foot worship I specifically mean showing actual toe sucking, sole licking or kissing feet, either m/f or f/f?

I can recall a Melrose Place scene w/ Daphane Zuniga and the commercial for that movie 40-year Old Virgin.

Thanks

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the commerical for 40 yr old virgin depicts a female with a foot fetish sucking on Steve Carrell's toe...yet again poking fun at foot fetishism. Check out aragornsfeetlinks.com or you could obvisouly try googling it! One off the top of my head is Brittany Murphy in a movie getting her toes sucked on by a male...the name of the movie has slipped my mind.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Bluetoelover! The 40yo Virgin ad didn't really make fun if you think about it: if I remember (didn't see movie) this hot girl wanted to suck his toes (That's positive), but he was so inexperienced and his feet so sensitive that he ends up kicking her. I don't think it made us look perverted or too weird- more of a slam on virgins if anything.

I'm a huge Quentin fan too and was glad when he openly admited his fetish- as I'm impressed when anyone famous does.

I kinda remember something like a list of this sort once- maybe I saw it on Aragorn's- I'll check. BTW the last update on Aragorn looks like it says "06-08-2005" I have yet to email him to request him adding a link for my site. Is the site kinda non-updated nowadays or am I reading it wrong?

Thanks

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I havent checked the dates on when he has updated his site.Best to email him. I can see what you saying though..as in the movie overall slams stereotypes virgins in a negative light up until th end where it shows a happy ending that sublimally says " The longer you wait the better you end up with" but in the scene where the girl tries to suck on his toe it just seems pretty random and showing his "fuckups" as in what doesnt go according to plan or is not "normal" in terms of "doing the deed".
Ahh yes QT..my idol... check out "From Dusk Til Dawn" its a great movie but since you want the FF scene fast forward to the Border Bar scene and QT himself gets to have wine poured down Selma Hayek's shin all the way to her peds and into his awaiting mouth. Great scene as it has a great closeup of her peds!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

I've seen most of his films, but I had only heard of From Dusk To Dawn and its reference to the foot fetish scene. But after your description I'm definitely gonna go and get it and see it. Thanks!

--------------------

-

octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A great movie is Angel Eyes with Jennifer Lopez. She plays a police officer who meets I believe a guy who lost his family in a car accident. In the middle of the movie they both go to a lake and while in the water JLo says kiss me where I've never been kissed before. Sure enough you can guess where he kisses her. Badly searching for that clip. Also Monster In Law had some nice scenes of her feet alone and in flip flops.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My apology Monster In Law had no worship.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a website that is dedicated to this very thing. here is their adress:
www.fft.it
They don't have clips, I think, but they do have great pictures of feet from movies, tv, music videos, even animated!!

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To get to this website, just google "female feet on tv"
Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The awesome film Miranda had a great foot scene where John Simm sucks and caresses Christina Ricci's perfect feet, just awesome!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Octoberbabseball and Philfeet - those are two movies I will have to see. Also all the women mentioned in this topic have been smokin.

Jedi- you're so right. That site has a fantastic amount of information on this topic. Thank you!

--------------------

-

Kauk
Board Regular
Member # 21840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kauk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a movie "The Crew" Carrie-Anne Moss gets her toes sucked by Jeremy Piven. In the same scene she reveals that she always hated that thing [Smile]
Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's also a nice scene in the fifth episode of Models Inc. (which I have a fairly rare copy of) in which Carrie gets one of her feet kissed.

It's not a Hollywood movie, but since I'm growing fond of Indian women, I thought I'd mention Tezaab: The Acid of Love, which has a few scenes of foot-kissing -- one of which can be viewed here.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Great examples, Kauk and Uno1. Thank you!

--------------------

-

uef
Board Regular
Member # 22564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uef   Email uef   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate seen in road trip,I turn bright red when it comes on.
An advert for lipton ice tea had a scene.
There was a scene in 6 feet under too.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links