Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » chat online, i have a date with her this weekend!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: chat online, i have a date with her this weekend!!
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me: is your fetish as strong as mine though
her: i don't think so
her: i just like massaging them and painting the toe nails
me: as you know pantyhose and leather have distinct smells
her: yes i do
me: is that weird to you if i said that gets me going too
her: no
her: i don't think your weird no
me: so if you were in leather boots all day with pantyhose on and i wanted to smell your feet it wouldn't freak u out?
her: pantyhose feels silky and sexy, leather smells like ... well wild and some what out of control.....no why
me: well those scents mixed with your foot scent too
her: yeah i know what you mean all that mixed together smells like long hot sex that gets stronger
me: u r really open, most women would be worried their feet stink and it not being attractive not knowing how much that turns me on
her: really?
her: i guess some smells that turn off most turn on others
me: so your ok with that
her: with what ? you massaging my feet , smelling them, touching them , tasting them ?
me: all of it yes
her: hmm no i dont mind at all
me: thats awesome and you'd get that treatment alot from me
her: hmm , and when do we get to meet
her: lol

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met this girl from a dating site and she said she'll wear boots this weekend. Boy am I going to have some fun this weekend!!

--------------------

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck to you. hopefully it all works out for you. gals that open are not always easy to spot. do report backthough!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Soldier
Board Regular
Member # 16789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Soldier   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Soldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just make sure that she's really of age. I would hate to see you on a episode of dateline.

--------------------
 -

Foot Soldier Plus: Quality candid feet clips from women of all races. http://www.clips4sale.com/2409

Posts: 37 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

LMAO, no she's 26, and looks every bit it

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links