Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mate's girlfreind problem (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mate's girlfreind problem
fmz
Board Regular
Member # 21655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fmz   Email fmz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got an issue i need help with and i think this is the right place.

I was round my mates flat a few months ago & his missus took off her shoes & was flashing her feet around when someone else made a remarc in the room "ow fmz (that aint my real name btw) likes feet" At that point Andrea asked me you like my feet too?......I was SO embarassed & felt myself turning a bright shade of red, i just dismissed the comment as quick as possible & i throught nothing else would be said of the subject.

Everytime i go round there for a spliff now she is getting her feet out & proper going to town on showing them off to me but in a sly sorta way, of course i dont wanna get caught checking her out so i do it on the sly.

My issue is now she is 90% sure i got a foot fetish & is very keen everytime i go to the flat to show her feet off, you reckon next time i am alone with her i should raise the subject & offer a foot massage etc?.......

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i read your post properly, isn't she your mate's missus? if that is the case.. just keep being sly. I wouldn't want a fellow pal of mines looking for chances to enjoy my woman's feet. that isn't cool... and not very matey like..

granted she may be curious.. if not happy you're noticing... but.. that isn't license to make a move onto his girl's feet.

if.. she mentioned it in front of him and she wanted a massage from you and he was cool with that.. fine.. otherwise.. don't dip in someone elses honey pot.. that is only trouble.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Mates Missus" = look but never touch.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why can't i just write to the point like Sinnister just did? oh well

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:

Very true, but don't be afraid to confirm that you do have a foot fetish, and be a gentleman about it- she might have a girlfriend who'd love to have herself a foot-lovin' man!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:

Very true, but don't be afraid to confirm that you do have a foot fetish, and be a gentleman about it- she might have a girlfriend who'd love to have herself a foot-lovin' man!
Best advice of all!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say all women are single from the ankles down....lol
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girlfriend doesn't mean committed. She's as much free game as he is with other women. If he doesn't want competition, he should get engaged/married.

She is probably just playing. But you could say something like; "if I were him, I'd massage them every night". If she takes you up on it, go for it. If not, drop it and enjoy the show I guess.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
Girlfriend doesn't mean committed. She's as much free game as he is with other women. If he doesn't want competition, he should get engaged/married.

She is probably just playing. But you could say something like; "if I were him, I'd massage them every night". If she takes you up on it, go for it. If not, drop it and enjoy the show I guess.

Wrong. Leave your friends GF alone. Not cool. Nothing wrong with enjoying the view though.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually right. So many guys who haven't been in the dating world long make this mistake.
Having a gf/bf doesn't mean you get the same respect as a engaged or married person does. You don't get to have your cake and eat it too.
You want people to back off, you show them by making a public declaration that you are committed and she is off the market. Just dating doesn't take a person off the market. Being a friend's bf/gf doesn't take them off the market. Only getting engaged or married does.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fmz
Board Regular
Member # 21655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fmz   Email fmz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmm you lot are right on the dont touch as she aint mine, i think all of you said that.

Thini i will take with Watchers advice "Nothing wrong with enjoying the view though."

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

coedfeet...

as much sense as your point makes.. the reason why a lot of fellas have black eyes.. and a lot of cars get keyed.. is basically.. if you don't specifically say you have an open relationship while dating.. most folks expect exclusivity while dating that person.

i've seen many fights break out because a guy made a pass at a woman who was seeing someone and the guy didn't back off. i know this.. while i was dating.. one guy made a pass at my lady.. i wanted to rip him a new one.. but i stayed cool.. just to see what her views were.. and she practically ripped him a new one.. (she dropped him to the floor and put her knee to his neck while telling him about himself).

so... fmz... you can look all you want.. but don't touch unless it's something talked about and agreed upon (ie.. they bring it to your attention they're cool with that)

RPM

--------------------

eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would certainly hope that a "friend" wouldn't mack on my girl. I could tolerate some playful flirting, but that's about it. Why jeapordize your friendship?
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first, dont be embarrassed about ur fetish..if a girl openly will talk about it, take this op..ive been in that position (where a girl is curious about the fetish, not a mates gf tho) and always been open, and it has served well.
as for coed...i think there is some difference between casual dating and bf/gf..so if u want any exclusivity u must get engaged? i guess of course u can break up and then ur just as available as anyone else....but i wouldnt make a move on a buddy's girlfriend and use "well you two arent married!" as an excuse, because that would never fly amongst friends.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
coed feet i can see where your coming from but look at it this way.

whats the point in getting into a relationship if youre gonna start cheating? a relationship is about love and trust and caring for others feelings. if you dont wanna do that then dont get into a relationship to start with. having your cake and eating it is selfish and does not work.

secondly. after being in a relationship for a short while what girl in the right mind is gonna get married straight away? hypothetically, if i was your boyfriend of 3 months and proposed to you i think you'd tell me to get lost.

thirdly, and most importantly in the post fmz brought up. if my girlfriend started getting intimate with my close mates i'd be pretty pissed off, not becasue i want to control her but because it would hurt me emotionally. but if she did actually wanna be with my best mate then theres nothing i could do. however, i'd hope my best mate would never go near my girlfriend. infact my best mate told me he'd never get with another friends ex girlfriend just out of respect.

friendship and respect is important. swinging and being loose is good if its a mutual agreement and noone gets hurt.

i believe this was put correctly by ledaemon "mates missus= dont touch".

you gotta look at it from the other way round, how would you like it if your partner got intimate with your close friends. sounds a bit competetive, painfull and fucked up to me

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links