Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot worship at strip club??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot worship at strip club??
hiphopfeet
Board Regular
Member # 19784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiphopfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all, just wondering if anyone has ever been to a strip club and instead of getting a good old fashioned lap dance.. has anyone asked if they could worship the strippers feet? I know a lot of strippers have sexy feet. Just curious if anyone has tried/attempted this. Thanks.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xm1
Board Regular
Member # 19377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xm1   Email xm1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did this at the last strip club we were at. The girls i was with bought me a private dance in the vip lounge with the stipper i had my eye on all night. Once her and I were off to ourselves, the stripper told me I was allowed to touch anywhere except for 'here and here'. I asked her 'oh that means i can touch your feet?' to which she said yes and it went from there. Once she knew I was the foot type she was very accomodating, and it came across like it was a common request. Her feet were beyond perfect, fresh out of the clear high heels she had been dancing in that night, and she was happy to give me a little taste while performing the rest of her normal personal dance.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow 'xm1', sounds you had a great time. Did you get a sniff or a tounge in anywhere durin' the private show?

'hiphopfeet' excellent topic as I've always wandered about this too..... Hope to hear more experiences in this field [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiphopfeet
Board Regular
Member # 19784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiphopfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Footlongsub, I was actually thinking about trying this fantasy of mine out sometime soon. Just wanted to know if anyone else has made an attempt with it. Good luck to all that will try.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go about twicw a year. I have been going to the same place and the same girl. She is very accomodating. She lets me massage her feet suck her toes nibble her arches and heels. One time she was very horny and gave me a foot job. I look forward to going to see her. Just wish it were more often.

Some other girls there dont like to have their feet messed with but hey its their loss.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had experiences with the feet of strippers in the past. From my own personal experience, I've found that many strippers like foot guys because that means they'll get some TLC on their feet via massages, toe sucking, etc.. Most strippers view foot guys as a refreshing change from the typical T&A guys who are constantly trying to feel them up and grope them in the wrong places.

I usually start off going to the private area of the club with the stripper and then ask somewhere in the first song she's dancing for me if I can give her a foot massage. Most will usually jump at the chance. From there, I'll begin to massage her feet and toes, maybe adding in a compliment about how good looking her feet are. Some, at that point, will ask if I have a foot fetish and I nonchalantly reply that I do. From there, I usually proceed to lightly kiss one of their toes, which usually leads to lightly sucking a toe or two. If there's no resistance on her part (I would say about 90% of the time there isn't.), then that's pretty much the green light and lets me know that the stripper is ok with me sucking on her toes.

One very important thing to remember is to make sure you don't overstep your boundaries when it comes to doing anything with a stripper inside the club. Clubs have their own rules and regulations when it comes to what can, or can't, be done during a private lap dance and it's not worth it to get your ass kicked by some bouncer and thrown out for not adhering to the rules in the club, especially if the private dance area is regularly patrolled. If you're in a club that has a wide open lap dance area where lap dances are given, I would personally advise not to press your luck in those situations and just settle for giving a stripper a foot massage (if it's allowed) and not go any farther (Maybe those type of set ups in some clubs are ok with you sucking on a stripper's toes but I've never had the cojones to find out.). I don't go to strip clubs very often now but, when I do, I prefer to go to the places that have a semi-private or private area where it's just me and the stripper. This lessens the chance of being discovered by any bouncers who are enforcing rules at the club and there's a better chance of me being able to have foot fun with the stripper. I have found that if you're in a club where even no touching of her feet is allowed (a rarity from my experience), the majority of strippers will bend the rules for a really good foot massage that can even include toe sucking. I've been to a couple of clubs where massaging a stripper's feet was fine but toe sucking was a no-no. On top of that at one of those clubs, a bouncer would periodically walk through the semi-private area where the lap dances were taking place. There were a few times when the stripper really enjoyed what I was doing to her feet (i.e. massaging and toe sucking) and she would keep an eye out for the bouncer and let me know when he was coming so I could stop the toe sucking and just give her a foot massage.

Also, it's important to remember to just be cool. Don't come off like some desperate lunatic and keep staring at the feet of strippers as if you're someone who hasn't eaten in days and you're eyeing your next meal. The more laid back you can be, the more likely she'll be accepting of you and letting her suck on your toes. What I also do is not get private dances right away upon entering a club. This way here, it gives you the opportunity to "scope out the talent", see what the strippers are wearing for shoes, etc.. It also makes you more of a challenge to all the strippers (And, believe me, they are watching each other to see who the "easy marks" are.), not to mention that by turning a few strippers down, you don't come off looking desperate. I usually turn down strippers who come over right away and just tell them that maybe I would be up for a private dance later. Another rule that I like to follow is to not get a private dance from any stripper who doesn't sit down and spend a little time talking to me. If you can get a stripper to sit and talk with you for a little while before heading to the private area for some dances, she can get comfortable being around you and you can get comfortable being around her and get rid of any possible "jitters" you may have. The more comfortable you can feel around each other, the more of a chance that she'll be ok with you massaging her feet and sucking on her toes, and the less anxious and/or nervous you'll be and the less chance there will be with you coming off looking creepy or "weird" to the stripper.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SugarFootGirls
Board Regular
Member # 21331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SugarFootGirls   Author's Homepage   Email SugarFootGirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well,,..if any of you guys happen to be in the NYC area....I host a Foot Party called SoleNights.....all Black, Latina, indian, even an Asian or two....ths party is dedicatd to foot fetish EXCLUSIVELY...no need to wonder if the stripper has pretty feet, or if she is going ot let you touch them. That is what the SugarFoot Girls are there for..you can suck, nibble, lick, massage and all......see the myspace page for pics of actual girls that will be there....SoleNights@gmail.com

--------------------
www.myspace.com/SugarFootGirls

"Sole Nights" - Foot Appreciation Parties (NYC)

Posts: 15 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah... I always do when I go to the strip joints. [Thumbs Up] [Joint]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done it once, I know I posted that story here last year, but I'm too lazy to look for it. At first, I just got a regular $20 lap dance from this hot little Vietnamese American girl, and when she asked me if I wanted to continue, I told her I would...in the VIP area. So we're in the VIP area (and I bought her a drink too), and she's massaging my shoulders before the next song starts. I suggest that I should give her a massage, since she's the one working, and she was all up for that. I started at the shoulders and casually told her that I do a better job on her feet. She gave me her feet and I started massaging them, telling her how pretty I thought they were. I kissed and sucked her toes a little bit, mentioning that I liked feet very much, and buried my face in her soles.

Ironically, as much as I liked the whole mini-foot session I got, I asked her to continue the great lapdance she was giving me earlier. I suppose at strip clubs, I'm in a different state of mind than getting feet.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links