Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelling stripper's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Smelling stripper's feet
Julius
Board Regular
Member # 17672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julius   Email Julius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone had any experiences smelling stripper's feet? I went to a club a few weeks ago and talked to a stripper who let me rub her feet, then kiss them, (I secretly smelled them as I kissed them.) I gave her a $60 tip, but her feet were quite fresh, unfortunately. I was disappointed because I was hoping for a nice strong smell. Maybe I went too early, and she didn't have a chance to walk around...?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had experiences with the feet of strippers in the past. I've found that most of them like foot guys because that means they'll get some TLC on their feet via massages, toe sucking, etc.. Most strippers view foot guys as a refreshing change from the typical T&A guys who are constantly trying to feel them up and grope them.

It could be that the stripper you had your experience with hadn't been there for too long before you had the opportunity to smell her feet. I don't really go to strip clubs all that often anymore. However, when I do, I typically go later in the evening - i.e. around 10-11pm or later. That way there, the late shift girls, usually working from 8 or 9pm to closing, have already been there at least a couple of hours (with their high heels on) if they began dancing around 8-9pm. I'll usually use the first 30 minutes to an hour just checking out all the strippers as they either dance on stage or walk by, checking out what kind of shoes they're wearing, etc.. By the time I go with one of them for a private dance, they've been in their shoes for at least 3 hours and are probably primed for some good foot attention by then.

As always, make sure you don't overstep any boundaries when it comes to doing anything with a stripper inside the club. Clubs have their own rules and it's not worth it to get your ass kicked by some bouncer for not adhering to the rules in the club, especially if the private dance area is regularly patrolled. I have found that the majority of strippers will bend the rules for a really good foot massage that can even include toe sucking and getting up close and personal with their feet (i.e. feet in face, foot kissing, etc.).

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A club in my area held a fetish night a few times where there was a special fetish menu that included foot worship. I kissed/licked/smelled several girls' feet that night, but the last was the best. I got a white girl in a military outfit and an Asian girl in black boots with bat wings on to do double. The Asian girl was so scared her feet would smell, but when the bouncer told her I'd probably like that better, she went to town rubbing those sweaty soles and toes on my face and nose. Best part was, when I was in the car on the way home, I could smell her feet on my face still. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, my first foot experience of this year (and first in two years, honestly) came at a strip club. It was this really cute Vietnamese American girl, and at first, it just started out with the regular $20 lap dance. I then asked to go to the VIP room, which we did, and we actually just sat around for awhile while she waited for the next song to start. She actually started rubbing my shoulders a little, and we were talking until I suggested I rub her shoulders. I did, but then I transitioned into the foot massage, which from there transitioned into a little worship. I actually asked before the foot massage, and she was all for it. She looked like she was into it, because it was a change of pace, and she said she probably would have asked a friend of hers for a foot massage in the back anyway. So, basically, we both mutually benefitted. As for smell, they smelled nice and sweaty, but not totally overwhelming. It was pretty late that night, but I think her body chemistry just didn't make her feet smell real strong. Really pretty feet though, very nice.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links