Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone interested in a foot session in NY with Lana Monroe?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone interested in a foot session in NY with Lana Monroe?
LanaMonroe
Board Regular
Member # 17066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LanaMonroe   Email LanaMonroe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Gentlemen...

Do you have a serious foot fetish? Are a woman's feet your favorite part of her body? Then I'm the girl for you!

I ADORE having my feet played with...kissed, licked, sucked, and massaged...I love the way it feels when you run your tongue along my arches and toes...and I've been told they taste delicious!

I have perfectly formed, smooth and slender size 8 1/2 feet, and long, pretty, graceful toes with shiny berry red toenails. You may caress and fondle my feet bare, or while I am wearing stockings, socks, pumps, stilettos, etc.

I am very sensual, pleasant and easygoing...not a dominatrix or mistress! I don't tell you what to do...so feel free to tell me (and SHOW me) what YOU like!

I know I'm not like most other girls, but I just really enjoy having my feet worshipped (and I'm not just saying that, I mean it...you'll see)!!

I find it very exciting to feel someone's mouth and hands on my feet...watching you stroking them, playing with them, enjoying them...mmmmmm...I just love how sensual it feels...

so....

...feel free to do what you like! You may touch, kiss, lick, rub, massage, and suck on my toes, feet and legs (up to the top of my thigh), and rub my feet on your face and chest, if you're so inclined.

Please email me for a daytime or evening appointment! I can either come to your home, hotel, or office (from what town are you?), or I can meet you at a hotel in my area (Manhasset, NY).

I am booking appointments now; please email me at SensualModel at aol dot com for photos and more information about a private one-on-one session!

I look forward to an EROTIC session together...

Lana Monroe [Smile]

Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to our forum, Lana Monroe!

Well, after reading your letter its really unbelievable what you are about to offer!
Maybe you have some pics of you and your feet that you can show here in the picture section!
Please tell us more about your person and why you will do that, its very interesting!
Have fun here!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think some pictures of you would be great.Increase you chances of getting clients. And welcome to the forum Lana have fun.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the profile she posted on AOL:

Name: Lana Monroe.....I have long soft blonde hair, big green bedroom eyes, full pouty lips, and a slender yet curvy size 0/2 body...32DD-24-34. I am 5'4" tall, and a very well-toned 110 lbs. My feet are a size 8 and a half.

Marital Status: Taken

Hobbies & Interests: Being a positive, spiritual person!

Occupation: Model...All types (except high fashion; I'm only 5'4"), including lingerie, glamour, nudes/erotic nudes, fetish, feet, other body parts, and more.

I also do private erotic modeling sessions, and private foot worship sessions. Feel free to contact me to book me for either of those. My rate for either is $200 per hour locally, more if I travel.

Personal Quote: "The flame that burns brightest burns half as long"

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can also check out her AOL mini slideshow:

http://pictures.aol.com/ap/miniViewLarger.do?shareInfo=esv4e%2b9w77mlrxWP2%2f0mXBtf%2f98QIkyPVRd%2bltqbjiaJJdNX5w59hg%3d%3d&cursor=0&mode=pause

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you work for her Podder, or are ye just a sneak???

Great pics though---I think I'll e mail her, but I don't know where Manhasset is.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links