Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is your foot fetish an introverted or extroverted one?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is your foot fetish an introverted or extroverted one?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Introverted. My thoughts on it, other than this forum, are very confined and bottled up. i wish it wasn't this way. Perhaps it's my life experiences.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is too. I keep it pretty much between myself and my wife. And even my wife really thinks that I only started this with her and her feet. I've even made references to other woman's feet in the past, but she acts as though this is just "our" thing. Obviously its just our thing now, but I've had a foot fetish and experiences for years before I met her.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The forums are really the only place I discuss my fetish. My bud's don't discuss eating their wives a-holes, so I don't talk about sucking toes.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm introverted but i'm open. I don't go around talking about it but I never deny it. Dae on the other hand, seems to tell all her co-workers that she foot models, which of course makes them aware of my fetish since I take her pictures. So i'm intro but extro due to someone else =)
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Ledaemon...

Jules and I.... keep our "sex" lives, if you will, to ourselves when it comes to our friends. With the exception, of course, of all of our friends here!!!

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hum..... i don't make a habbit of talking about it... so i guess that makes me intro... but yet... as an adult... i've discussed it more than before and more folks know about it than i'd ever thought would.. and some have figured it out on their own.. i've taken pics and some women offer to model for me when i've got my camera around... yet.. the folks i don't want knowing about for the most part don't. so.. is that extro a bit?

i'll say this... it's more introverted than extroverted... a lot more intro that extro.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Introverted. I only talk about my foot fetish/love for girls bare feet online (forums,myspace etc) Alot more comfortable with it being only online to talk about it. That might change but for now it's really introverted.

And to think i didn't even know what Introverted or Extroverted ment until i read this post for a few seconds to figuere it out? hehe

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my foot fetish is both an introverted and an extroverted one too. i love telling mature older woman on the streets about how beautiful her feet are and how well beautifully painted her toes look just as much as i do telling woman this online. im glad that im opened about my foot fetish on the streets with mature older woman. just keeping this omline wouldve killed me inside

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Introverted when it needs to be. Extroverted with the new girl im seeing to is eager to learn new things. [Wink]
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both,it just depend's on the mood I'm in [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liverpool12
Board Regular
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liverpool12   Email liverpool12   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told someone at work fairly recently, turns out his missus had been asking him to fuck her feet for ages and he didn't fancy it!!!!!!!!! Managed to persuade him to give it a go and he loved it.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very much an extrovert about having a foot fetish. I always compliment a woman's nicely pedicured toes. I figure any who don't like it are stuck up twats who think their farts smell like perfume and aren't worth the time or aggravation. Nearly all I compliment enjoy it. The other day some really cute Asian girl who I complimented on her gorgeous magenta toenails in her flip-flops was joking around with me saying I should do my fingernails the same color. [Laugh]

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
I keep it pretty much between myself and my wife. And even my wife really thinks that I only started this with her and her feet. I've even made references to other woman's feet in the past, but she acts as though this is just "our" thing.

That's pretty much how I'd characterize our realtionship too, and we live in a somewhat rural area, so there's not a lot of "open-minded" conversations anout fetishes. However, assuming she wasn't around, I would not hesitate to discuss or debate the subject of a foot fetish with anyone. But in general- introverted.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links