Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » So, this is my progression.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So, this is my progression.
Joss
Board Regular
Member # 1735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 23 years old. I rarely post here (I've actually only started 3 or 4 threads since I singed up), but I try to share my experiences with you guys whenever there's one worthy of mentioning.

For this ocassion I've chosen to explain my progression, beginning when I started dating my girlfriend, and ending last weekend.

Okay, I must say that I don't remember when my foot fetish started. I remember being turned on by feet when I was a kid, and knowing that it was a peculiar thing. I didn't know it as a fetish (to be honest, I didn't learn about what foot-fetish meant until I was 18 or 19).

Anyway, the thing is when I started going out with my girlfriend, I didn't mention anything about my fetish. I didn't want her to think anything strange. I decided to let her know with time, let her do the finding. I remember one day, when she started playing footsie with me under my table. I told her that it really turned me on. She removed her flip-flps and started rubbing her sole on my thigs. It was the greatest feeling ever. It was the first time a girl had ever touched me with her feet, and I loved it. Weeks went by, and she found out that it really turned me on, so during a few weeks, when I went to her house to study, she always removed her shoes and socks under the table and gave me a footjob (I had to finish by myself in the bathroom, since we were not home by ourselves, her parents were around).

So, as time goes by she realized that I really liked her feet, and one day she asked for a foot massage. Boy was it nice.

From that day, our foot activity could be summarized in footjobs and foot massages.

There is, however, something I'm always too ashamed to ask. I really like smelly feet, and she seems to be taken back by it. I mean, it's okay with her to let me massage her feet when they are clean, but when they're smelly she doesn't like it, she's embarrased it seems. I wouldn't know what her reaction would be if I told her about me dying to smell her feet when they're smelly. However, whenever I remove her shoes and socks I kiss her feet, and doing that I get a whiff of her feet, even though they don't usually smell.

Lately our foot fetish activity involves her giving me a handjob while I have her feet in my face (I'd love to do this with her feet smelly, but she always manages to do it when her feet don't smell).

So, to finish this thread, I'd like to say that last weekend she said something she had never said to me before, and it could mean something. She was tired and she laid on her bed. She told me to remove her shoes because her feet felt tired. Then she sai that her feet were hot, and that she needed me to remove her socks. So, when I did, she said "Adórame los pies", which is Spanish for "Worship my feet". It was the coolest fetish-related line she's ever said. I started massaging her feet, and sucking on her toes every once in a while. I remember she said "I love it when you touch my feet; I love it...".

So, next weekend we'll see each other again, and we may indulge in our fetish a little deeper.

Thanks for reading this, if you have read it [Smile] .

Discuss your experiences, or your evolution.

--------------------
Peace, Love and Unity

Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a girl who would not let me sniff her shoes, but would let me have my way with her feet.

One day, when she went to the bathroom, I ran downstairs to sniff her tan leather pumps. They were not nearly as smelly as she thought they were.

Much later, I told her what I did. She was shocked to say the least, but quickly got over it. I thought my good luck day came when she told me she stopped wearing her pumps because the heel on one of them broke. I asked if I could have them, and she declined. I then offered to buy them from her, and she still declined. I went to the store, bought a pair nearly identical to hers, and she still would not give them up.

So my good man, if you want to get her feet while they are smelly, you need to go after them as soon as you know they are ripe. Make a game out of it. Girls love being entertained, so find a creative way to get sniff her feet when they are at their worst.

[Smile]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joss:
she said "Adórame los pies", which is Spanish for "Worship my feet". It was the coolest fetish-related line she's ever said. I started massaging her feet, and sucking on her toes every once in a while. I remember she said "I love it when you touch my feet; I love it...".

Good to hear from you again, especially with such good news.

I guess one never knows where the fetish road will lead, but wow things are bettin' better by the minute! Love reading about girls being so indulging. She sounds like your type, that's for sure.

I told my wife about my fetish a little over two years ago. She's been very indulging, and get's cuter and sexier everyday with it. She looks at her feet alot, making sure they look good for me and maybe even building up a little more appreciation and sexual self-confidence in her. After all she knows how excited those feet make me. She even bought her first pair of sandals for herself (I'd always bought them before) and is talking about buying more and having quite a collection. She's also into anklets, toe rings and polishing her toenails.

She's not comfortable yet being very verbal about her feet but does seem to be getting more turned on herself each time I enjoy them. So we are progressing. Can't wait to see what the future holds!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women are so cool.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
She's also into anklets, toe rings and polishing her toenails.

That's 3 for 3! You've got a keeper there alright, feetluvr.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links