Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why Women Should Go Out with Men Who Have Foot Fetishes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why Women Should Go Out with Men Who Have Foot Fetishes
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. You don't have to take all your clothes off to excite us--just your shoes and socks!
2. You'll be lavished with shoes and stockings.
3. You'll receive as many foot massages as you wish--and then some!
(Can you guys think of more reasons? [Smile] )

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
popsicletoes
Foot Model
Member # 1105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for popsicletoes   Email popsicletoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have one .. u can sexually tease and torment your guy in public and no one else might even catch on [Big Grin]

--------------------
we can hit the floor and go and explore those popsicletoes

Posts: 375 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just with your feet! Good one, Popsi! [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. you wont have to pay for pedicures
2. you wont have to be embaressed if your feet stink because some foot men enjoy it
3. you wont have to wash your own feet
4. your man wont cheat on you because he already has what he wants
5. you will have possibly complete control over him
6. you will always win the argument just by waving your feet in his face
7. you wont have to give a blowjob and swallow, instead just give a foot job and let him release on your feet
8. even if you gain some weight as long as you keep your feet nice he will stay around
9. you can walk on some of the foot men because enjoy being trampled
10. it wont take much to get him excited, maybe just a dangle,toespread,or wiggle

let us keep in mind that these dont work on all of us, but most of them are true.
i hope i didnt offend anyone with number 8, it wasnt meant to

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ghost:

2. you wont have to be embaressed if your feet stink because some foot men enjoy it

thats a really good one.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if they are the type that want a "white wedding" they should date a hardcore foot guy that will be satisfied enough with just her feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ghost put forth the best of the best, I can't think of anymore to add, but everything here was good and I believe to be very true.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine our princess with the beautiful feet is having difficulty with her foot loving guy. Perhaps he is hestitant or uncooperative to see things her way during a shopping trip. All our princess needs to achieve psychological victory is to sit for a rest at the mall, and casually slip off her shoes. Next, she places her beautiful, soft feet upon her foot mans lap and asks for a foot rub. Once he touchs her precious foot, checkmate, he is toast. With a large lump in his throat he can only nod his wishes to surrender, with the large lump in his dockers he will be more than glad to hold her purse.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by popsicletoes:
I have one .. u can sexually tease and torment your guy in public and no one else might even catch on [Big Grin]

Speaking of torment...

Just the other day, I watched one of my co-workers dangle her clogs underneath the desk. What lasted only a few minutes, felt more like hours! I tried my best not to stare. [Eek!] It was PURE TORTURE!! I don't even think she noticed.

[Kiss] LTNS, Popsicletoes! [Kiss]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faintXofXheartX33
Board Regular
Member # 12559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faintXofXheartX33   Email faintXofXheartX33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dougie...

By far, this has been the least corny foot adoration thread that I have seen on this board.

Good job.

And you too, Ghost.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very interesting now all we have to do is send all these great facts to women all over the world.
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by popsicletoes:
you can sexually tease and torment your guy in public and no one else will even catch on

I like that one especially!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

*We don't care so much for your breast size--only your foot size!
*While your other body parts start to sag (and this applies to us guys, as well!), your feet will always look good, to us.

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

*While your other body parts start to sag (and this applies to us guys, as well!), your feet will always look good, to us.

no eventually the feet start to look old and gross too

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good looking feet will outlast saggy boobs and asses ANYDAY..i've seen a couple wicked old witches with amazingly yummy feet, however..mind over matter would be hard to accomplish on them.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links