Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a quick drink

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a quick drink
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj88   Email fj88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so last night me and my gf went to an otu door bar to have a few drinks staright from work. she was wearing heels , skirt hose and a button down shirt. at the bar she took her heels off and sat and had drinks in her stocking feet. i have never in my life seen so many guys staring at her feet and getting a little tight int he jeans. the night ended with a great footob in the car on the way home and as soon as we walked int he door some very passionate love making. just thought you would all enjoy my evening
Posts: 124 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome. How old are you two?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj88   Email fj88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im 25 shes 23
Posts: 124 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a memorable evening to me, fj88! My last car footjob is a little bit hazy, but I do still remember at least two significant details from it:

• The gal who gave me the footjob was a sexy Russian blonde named Sofia who truly is the spitting image of Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct with the slicked back short hair and legs like silk. Gorgeous gal!
  • I made some ridiculous comment during the footjob about her "riding the clutch" and "shifting gears" from neutral all way to overdrive. Luckily the language barrier bailed me out because she didn't know what the hell I was talking about anyway.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can you post some pics of your gf's feet? Would love to see how sexy they are.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

i would love to post them but dont have any accts at fee imaging hosting places to post pics...wish we could just upload them to the site...ill see what i can do
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks my man. It would be great.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vito15473
Board Regular
Member # 9400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vito15473         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would be looking at my gf's feet and not payin attention to what gets tight in guys jeans. but thats just me.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

vito...belive me i was...but i do greatly enjoy others viewing my g/f feet and body and getting turned on...huge turn on to know my girl is turning others on as well...but thats just me
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell Yes Guys. Its great to see my wife show off her sexy feet in public. Its great to see other guys admire her. Its a compliment in a way. Trouble is that this doesent happen enough. She's not into it.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links