Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Awesome saturday in U.K.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Awesome saturday in U.K.
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An unbelievable saturday night no kidding could have lasted but my friends, as I type my sperm has filled my trousers. I went out tonight not feeling the best and what a night, no kidding the best night out for ages, let me tell you. We got a taxi to a pub we know in a area of cheltenham (U.K.) stayed for two pints of Starapramen, a czech lager that is tops, a girl, well woman aged about 30+ in jeans and closed mules, dangling away, soft red soles and plenty of pigges you would suck, soles to get down and smell, she had constantly dangled, I ejaculated once, it was too much to take. Moved on to a weatherspoons chain pub, we all know and this was total blowing my load, I cannot believe what happened, was at the bar with a friend ordering a drink, girl comes in about 28+ ish with black skirt, and pink mule sandals, she was dipping away, and very forward, she was with a bloke who was not her boyfriend, he was quite used to her bold behaviour, straight away within minutes of the ordering, she said you like feet, as true as I am standing, or sitting here, the truth, I do not tell lies, she dips her feet, she said have you a foot fetish? she put her sandaled foot in my crotch, and said you have hard-on, I was in heavan, let me feel it with my toes, I kid you not here, she said you are weird, her chap was just a friend and he said ignore her, I told her I sold women's shoes for a living and I do have a foot fetish. Anyway she took off her mule and let me feel her foot, god I was bursting, she said he has hard-on, how can you get turned on by my feet? she was very front and was a little drunk but not pissed, anyway I negelcted my friends and she and this bloke took me over to their table, with four girls, some in boots others in sandals, I could not believe it, she put her foot in my crotched jeans, I loved it, she said do you like this, I said yes, she slipped her sandals off and I grabbed her foot, and said I would suck your toes here and now, but there were too many people in the pub, I could not believe this, my friends were getting restless, and we continued to talk, much to my friends disgust, we had a taxi booked and had to be quite quick to meet it, her friends talked of how smelly their feet got, and one that she had leather boots on and they smelled, they were no oil paintings but Gemma had gourgeous unpainted toes, and I grabbed them and smelt them, she even gave me her mule and after she sniffed it handed it to me, I am shaking writing this, she said my other shoes smell, she was so forceful, and with this guy not being her boyfriend I had no limits, I was talking to one guy and five ladies, they invited me back to their place, and my friends wanted to go home, Gemma gave me her e-mail, she was very forward and liked the attention, I smelt her toes and they were lovely fine scent, she wants me to help her sell her worn shoes and other items, I have never been in a promising position like this before, and I was not well, she wants me to contact her about worn items, and I asked if I could suck her toes, she said maybe, I have no ties, but all along looked quite forceful, I wanked three times tonight, and I have her e-mail, she was quite attractive and a bit fatter than I would go for, I mean not fat but a bit more to her, her mules were off all the time, and she sort of ridiculed me for having this fetish, and when she said have you got hard-on? and stuck her foot in my crotch in the pub, I burst with spunk, I kid you not this happened tonight and I will follow her up? Ben
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You lucky bastard! [Smile]
That's good one mate. Hope you go for seconds and thirds.. and fourths... etc etc etc [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FM7
Major Player
Member # 3133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FM7   Email FM7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep us informed matey !!! Awesome night out !
Posts: 115 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost00
Elite Trooper
Member # 2945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost00   Email Ghost00       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What nationality(race was she if you don't mind me asking?.Was she attractive and tanned? lol.

Thanks for the story Muleslicker.

--------------------
Ghst

Posts: 494 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
muleslicker! Dude! You gotta keep us informed!!! In my wildest dreams nuttin like this ever happend to me. Please stay in touch.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK-foot-lover
Board Regular
Member # 7289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK-foot-lover   Email UK-foot-lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey muleslicker, me and my girlfriend have been looking for someone like you to have some fun together I like wataching my girlfriend giving other guys a footjob shes only 23 and done this once before when we were on holiday last year in ibiza to a bloke in his 40s we caught him staring at her feet and we just asked him straight out. we just went back to our apartment and I sat down and watched as he sucked my girlfriends toes first and then I asked him if he wanted her to give him a footjob my girlfriend has very small feet and this guys cock made her feet look like a childs he didnt last long and made one hell of a mess of her feet he even licked off his own jizz it was great when he left we fucked like rabbits for hours it was such a turn on for us both we want to do it again but only with someone who is into feet she will only do footjobs and nothing else the guy in ibiza wanted to fuck her but we both told him to fuck off !
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey UK foot lover I am in the UK to and I am very much into feet and would love to suck your g/f feet I live in the North of England
Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys Ghost00, she was english with a foreign look to her, possibly had Spanish, Portugese parents maybe? it was such an unexpected thing, and boy was she forward, she was not my type of woman, and although not slim or fat, only her feet appealed to me. I loved stroking her reddish soles and she smelt her pink mule and asked, well demanded I did the same, I of course could not resist, it was quietining down in the bar, most people going to clubs, and I took a good sniff of her mule, it was a little scented. She told me her other shoes are quite cheesy, of course my eyes lit up, she was going to invite me back with a few friends, but I had a taxi booked in my name. I did e-mail her and she wants to meet up, I said I could sell her shoes, so at moment I am trying to play her right. She is a very forceful woman, and someone who thinks the world is a against her all the time, not sure if I could put up with that? This did happen and I was quite surprised, I prefer my trousers on when her foot went in my crotch, she knew I had a bursting bulge and played with it with her foot, I of course loved every minute of it. Uk foot lover, sounds like a lovey girl there you have, not sure I would like my girl to do this to a stranger? I of course like the sound of it though, I really like worship and made to smell feet, like a little puppy dog, with my nose in sweaty shoes. UK Footlover, have a look in personals, I want to get a forum together for all us Brits?
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by UK-foot-lover:
the guy in ibiza wanted to fuck her but we both told him to fuck off !

yeah he must have been a complete idiot to think that some couple that he doesn't know at all who offered him a free footjob would let him have sex with the girl too [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muleslicker, You lucky man you. If you could get a forum together for us brits who are into female feet & even females who are into our feet that would be fantastic of cause we would still check out this website as well seeing as this is were we all began openly discussing the joy of seeing the the beautiful feet of women but as I say it would also be nice to have an extra one about foot events(such as foot partys ect), in the UK(particuly in London)would'nt it?

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muleslicer, How are your plans to set up a footfetish website for those of us in the Uk coming along as I say we will still check out this website but it would be brilliant to have a website based over here as well!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
Muleslicker, You lucky man you. If you could get a forum together for us brits who are into female feet & even females who are into our feet that would be fantastic of cause we would still check out this website as well seeing as this is were we all began openly discussing the joy of seeing the the beautiful feet of women but as I say it would also be nice to have an extra one about foot events(such as foot partys ect), in the UK(particuly in London)would'nt it?

[Thumbs Up] [Woot]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Muleslicer, Have you got any good news for those of us in the UK yet?

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
Muleslicer, Have you got any good news for those of us in the UK yet?

Have you got any brilliant news for those of us in the Uk yet?

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Muleslicer, Im sending this thread of your back too the first page for the benefit of any new-uk foot fetishists .

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links